Klipsch The Sixes Heritage 100-Watt Wireless Speaker - Pair - Walnut
Available online only
- Built-in amplifier is designed to maximize output and sound quality, so you can experience true high fidelity sound without the need for an external a/v receiver
- Custom-designed ultra-low noise amplifiers eliminate the need for external amplification
- 1" titanium tweeters on Klipsch's Tractrix horns provide razor-sharp, crystal-clear acoustics
- Each powered monitor features a 6.5" long-throw woofer with a ported enclosure for enhanced bass
- Subwoofer output lets you connect a powered sub to the system (sold separately)
- Equipped with an integrated phono pre-amp, Bluetooth wireless technology, digital optical, analog RCA, and USB inputs, so you can connect a turntable, TV, computer, smart device, and more
- DTS Play-Fi technology optimizes your wireless ecosystem for lossless streaming of connected sources to multiple rooms within your Klipsch Stream audio system
- 192kHz / 24-bit decoding lets you enjoy high-resolution audio tracks from your PC
- Classic design boasts a real wood veneer with tactile spun copper switches and knobs, so these speakers look as slick as they as they sound
- Part of the Klipsch Stream wireless multi-room audio system; expand your setup with other Klipsch Stream products (sold separately)
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 46 reviewers who responded, 44 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Exceeds Expectations- February 15, 2020
Coming from the RP-15M, which were pretty good themselves, these speakers are so much better in every way, especially in the bass department. I was totally shocked by how much bass these things put out. These speakers are a tad on the bright side, but are more natural sounding than anything. I've turned the volume up to high levels, and wow, they do not cave to the volume. I have not tested the phono (which I have read is fairly sub bar), but the bluetooth sound really good as well. Using these as a PC Gamer, these speakers are an absolute blast and they provide me the sonic detail in every game I play. I am so happy that I purchased these.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great product!- February 29, 2020
I have these speakers connected to my record player, have optical audio for my TV sound, as well as the capability to connect all of my Apple Music via bluetooth. They don't connect to my MacBook Pro which I wish it did. The bluetooth quality for streaming music is very good for the price point, even so that I have a hard time differentiating between the quality of streaming and my vinyl which is good and bad. The only reason I would say bad as comparing the two qualities on my parents system (much higher upgrade at that) the vinyl is significantly better. I have had these for a 1.5 years and the still look and sound great. I think I will add the subwoofer as well!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Power Switch broke after two weeks of use- September 20, 2017
I bought this system to bring back to the Caribbean. After two weeks the power switch just gave out and broke. Since i am out of the US sending it back to the seller for warranty was to costly and i had an electrical engineer look at it to see if it could be an easy fix. Long story short, i would have to strip the entire front console area to just get to the switches as the power switch was totally destroyed. For the 2 to 3 weeks i had it was one of the best systems i have ever owned. now all i have is an expensive speaker sitting in my living room which everyone ask about but sadly can't be heard.