Klipsch R-100SW Powered 10" Subwoofer - Black
- 150W/ 300W power capability to create deep, clean sound
- 10" copper-spun front-firing woofer generates powerful, rumbling bass
- All-digital amplifier delivers 300 watts of dynamic power
- Low pass crossover and phase control prevent sound isolation, enhancing the overall experience of your music
- Line/LFE inputs for compatibility with most receivers
- Brushed black polymer veneer cabinet uses durable materials built to last in a colour that will never go out of style
Required accessories (sold separately)
- Speaker wire (make sure to measure the room so you'll know how much wire to get)
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 814 reviewers who responded, 798 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- A sub you will not regret! The perfect addition- February 19, 2021
I'm using this sub to provide depth to my vinyl listening station and it's provided an amazing dynamic that has been missing. I use this in conjunction with my powered Klipsch R-41PM bookshelf speakers and Audio-Technica AT-LP120XBT-USB. The sub runs directly from the bookshelf speakers, and auto adjusts to the volume level. This sub has the capacity to rattle the entire house if need be, and the look is fantastic with the cover off. I couldn't be more pleased with my purchase and the compatibility of my set up. Stop thinking and commit; you will not regret it. Great footprint, full range, and fantastic design.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- My first jump into home audio- February 5, 2021
Bought this this with powered bookshelf speakers, the R-41-PM's. Have since returned the R-45PM's as well as tested tested two AVRs (Onkyo & Denon). Also purchased the R-51M & R-34C. Happy I went with AVR and passive speakers. This sub was great starting point for getting into home audio hobby and the fun it brings. Just be ready to keep spending more and wanting that next step up in model number. Honestly no complaints, but I wouldn't be surprised my lack of knowledge pertaining to proper settings causing me have missed something that could be lacking. Got it for half off during a sale it was a great value.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- decent , try it out, if you dont like it return it- January 11, 2021
It's a Klipsch, the brand that comes to mind for alot of folks when they think of home theater separates. Its not a good thing , nor a bad thing. So how is this sub? it depends on the room and environment. for anyone in a single family home, or townhouse, this sub will do you for ....most medium to large rooms that aren't dedicated listening rooms or home theaters, However for more robust rooms i might look elsewhere. This sub is good for movies and television, however its not diverse enough to be anything other than "boomy" for music. To be fair , it is a very precise "boomy", but again boomy none the less.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.