Klipsch R-120SW Powered 12" Subwoofer - Black
- 200 W/400 W power capability to create deep, clean sound
- 12" copper-spun front-firing woofer generates powerful, rumbling bass
- All-digital amplifier delivers 400 watts of dynamic power
- Low pass crossover and phase control prevent sound isolation, enhancing the overall experience of your music
- Line/LFE inputs for compatibility with most receivers
- Brushed black polymer veneer cabinet uses durable materials built to last in a colour that will never go out of style
Required accessories (sold separately)
- Speaker wire (make sure to measure the room so you'll know how much wire to get)
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 1566 reviewers who responded, 1531 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Not an upgrade over a Polk power 10"- March 14, 2021
Returning and Just gonna pull the trigger on the svs no an upgrade over Polk psw 10, using rew its just as boomy muddy bass as the polk according to REW using a calibrated mic this only goes down to 30 HZ then drops off a cliff it peaks 15 db to high at 60 HZ I tried plugging the port and only helped by 5 DB still not clear bass the cross over on this is all messed up tried to use EQ but it made the low end from 20 - 30 hz bloated sounding it's a one note sub can not recommend to even my worse enemy buy something with a reputation in subs I figured it's 50% off has to be at least good enough nope sounds like the sub is made of mud. DO NOT BUY!No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Delivers deep rich bass notes- April 5, 2019
This item was purchased to replace a ten inch Athena ASP4000 subwoofer that failed horribly and spectacularly during the helicopter crash scene in Mission Impossible Fallout. This Klipsch twelve inch sub is a perfect addition to my home theater system. The copper-spun front-firing woofer delivers so much deep rich bass that you can hear and feel it, and works so well I had to dial it back using the on board gain control. The soft rubber feet virtually eliminates any sympathetic vibrations transmitted through the floor. You are immersed in deep, clean bass tones driven by the 400 watt amplifier. Buy this item, you will not be disappointed.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Bye bye Polk Hello Klipsch- December 3, 2020
Purchased on black Friday for around 60% off and always wanted to try out Klipsch! Totally worth the wait and its replacing a 10" Polk I have had for over 7 yrs with no problems but wanted to upgrade and Klipsch truly surprised me and wowed me! Its deeper and hits way harder than the Polk by a long shot! Especially notable at even low volumes and hearing new beats and sounds from movies to music! Tried the gain at half setting and was overkill on the bass and seriously shakes even at quarter sub gain but I absolutely love this sub and hopefully it lasts a long time and next on replacement list is other Polk speakers with Klipsxh!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.