Klipsch R34C 100-Watt 2-Way Centre Channel Speaker - Black
- Handles up to 100 Watts of power
- Quad 3.5" spun copper injection moulded graphite subwoofers produce an amazingly deep low-frequency bass response with minimal cone breakup or distortion for full, crisp sound
- Linear Travel Suspension 1" tweeter minimizes distortion for clear, detailed performance
- 90x90 Tractrix Horn technology delivers an impressive high-end response and greater extension, enhanced imaging, and powerful dynamics to create natural sound
- MDF cabinet with wood grain finish combines durable materials with a classic style
- 5-way binding posts provide sturdy terminals for maximum connection flexibility
- Removable magnetic grille adds a rich and refined look
- Speaker wire (make sure to measure the room so you'll know how much wire to get)
Required accessories (sold separately)
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 866 reviewers who responded, 845 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Perfect!- January 18, 2019
First off, give it a few days of constant use as this speaker needs to break in. Right out of the gate the sound was clear, crisp, and wonderful! I replaced an undersized Bose center channel (junk as it turns out) with this masterpiece! I have it hooked up to an older Yamaha vx 675 in conjunction with multiple other Klipsch Reference series speakers. Let me just say HECK YES! This speaker doesn't take up all that much space, has incredibly immersive sound, and when you find it on sale... FAR exceeds the expectations at its price point! I held off on buying this for way too long. Don't make the same mistake I did and you won't be disappointed!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Conversations are clearer!- May 29, 2020
Love this thing. It's sleek and sexy, and I can hear conversations crystal-clear. However, I dislike the mounting options on its backside. For some reason, Klipsch decided to place the brackets right in the middle where the center of gravity pulls the speaker forward from a wall. And, the placement makes it a real pain in the keister to wall mount...at least it was for us. We decided to go with this mount from WALI on Amazon and it has worked perfectly mounted into the studs. Look up: "WALI Center Channel Speaker Wall Mount Dual Bracket Holder Stands, Hold up to 30 lbs, Arms Extend Adjustment from 7 to 11.5 inch (SLK201), Black" Happy listening!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Cannot handle music- December 7, 2020
Got this model due to space restrictions. Okay for watching movies, but when I played music (at a bit high volume), the woofer started to make weird surround. It just could not handle the sound. I reduced the volume down the weird sound went away. But what's point of spending $400 bucks when it can't handle bass from music. I am Klipsch fan and have four sets of floor standing speaker along with with other surround speakers, but this is the first one to give me a problem. I wish I had gotten the premier version which was just slightly more, but I wanted a compact speaker due to space constraints hence chose this one reluctantly, Now I really regret it.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.