Klipsch R41M 50-Watt Bookshelf Speaker - Pair - Black
- Handles up to 50 Watts of power
- 2-way speaker utilizes woofers and compression drivers to create a dynamic range of sound
- Single 4" spun copper injection moulded graphite subwoofers produce an amazingly deep low-frequency bass response with minimal cone breakup or distortion for full, crisp sound
- Linear Travel Suspension 1" tweeter minimizes distortion for clear, detailed performance
- 90x90 Tractrix Horn technology delivers an impressive high-end response and greater extension, enhanced imaging, and powerful dynamics to create natural sound
- MDF cabinet with wood grain finish combines durable materials with a classic style
- 5-way binding posts provide sturdy terminals for maximum connection flexibility
- Removable magnetic grille adds a rich and refined look
- Speaker wire (make sure to measure the room so you'll know how much wire to get)
Required accessories (sold separately)
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 30 reviewers who responded, 29 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- That Klipsch Sound- February 2, 2019
Reviewing after more than a month with these fantastic little speakers. Typical Klipsch horn sound, nice and forward without being harsh. Excellent imaging and soundstage, especially considering their size and relatively low price. Using as main speakers in my living room with a small 10â sub to reinforce the low end. The sub isnât entirely needed but can take over where the 4â driver cannot. Running these with a 30+ year old Denon amp, have tried them with newer Pioneer, Yamaha and Marantz. These speakers are detailed enough to point out flaws in your system. Experiment with positioning for optimal soundstage. I own the much larger RF82âs and these compete for sound quality. Although they will not fill larger rooms or hammer out a heavy baseline like its bigger brothers, these are definitely a great investment for a smaller system. Highly recommended.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Big sound in a small package- July 22, 2020
I moved into a small condo several months ago and part of my downsizing included finding some smaller speakers for my audio system. After listening to several options, I went with the Klipsch RM-41's and I couldn't be happier with their performance. My RM-41's are paired with a vintage Pioneer SX-750 receiver and a vintage Technics SL-D202 turntable. Despite using various larger speakers over the years, my system has never sounded better. The RM-41's have a beautiful, warm, clean sound and pack plenty of punch in the bass despite their size. In addition, the RM-41's have that classic Klipsch design (they look great with the grills removed) and the build quality is obvious.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Audiophile!- May 27, 2021
These are a pleasure to listen to! I have (2) in ceiling 5.1 channel home theater setups, 2 speakers outside on the balcony, as well as multiple pairs of in-ceiling speakers, all are Klipsch Speakers. They all are so clear and a dream to listen to. These r41m speakers are equally as good compared to my other Much more expensive Klipsch speakers. Highs are so colorful and bright, mids add quality sound to complete what I wanted in bookshelves. A Klipsch 10” sub would be great for an all around package. Bass is ok for a pair of bookshelves. Love the sound these r 41m speakers create! Glad I picked them up!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.