Klipsch R820F 150-Watt 2-Way Tower Speaker - Single - Black
- Handles up to 150 Watts of power
- 2-way speaker utilizes woofers and a tweeter to create a dynamic range of sound
- Dual 8" spun copper injection moulded graphite subwoofers produce an amazingly deep low-frequency bass response with minimal cone breakup or distortion for full, crisp sound
- Linear Travel Suspension 1" tweeter minimizes distortion for clear, detailed performance
- 90x90 Tractrix Horn technology delivers an impressive high-end response and greater extension, enhanced imaging, and powerful dynamics to create natural sound
- Rear-firing port is perfectly matched to the cabinet and woofers, so that the rear placement design creates ideal airflow with minimal distortion
- MDF cabinet with wood grain finish combines durable materials with a classic style
- 5-way binding posts provide sturdy terminals for maximum connection flexibility
- Removable magnetic grille adds a rich and refined look
Required accessories (sold separately)
- Speaker wire (make sure to measure the room so you'll know how much wire to get)
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 922 reviewers who responded, 907 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- KLIPSCH R820F- March 10, 2019
LONG STORY SHORT, THESE ARE INCREDIBLE SPEAKERS. GET THEM ON SALE AND YOU ARE EVEN FURTHER AHEAD. I HAD A PAIR OF CERWIN VEGA D9 SPEAKERS FOR OVER 30 YEARS AND THOUGHT THEIR SOUND WAS REALLY GOOD. THESE KLIPSCH SPEAKERS ARE CLEANER, WITH BETTER MID-RANGE AND LESS DISTORTION AND CROSSOVER ISSUES.THE HIGHS ARE BRIGHT BUT NOT OVER POWERING. THE BASS IS AS GOOD IF NOT BETTER. I WAS LOOKING AT POLK RTIA7, AND RTIA9 . THE POLKS JUST DON'T SEEM TO HAVE THE QUALITY THE KLIPSCH SPEAKERS HAVE. AFTER READING THE MANY POSITIVE 5 STAR REVIEWS ON THESE SPEAKERS I DECIDED TO TAKE THE CHANCE AND BUY THEM. I AM 100 PERCENT SATISFIED WITH THESE SPEAKERS.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Klipsche greatness- February 17, 2019
I have been a Klipsch buyer for a while now starting with the Quintet series. Then came the Synergy series with SF-3 towers, SC-3 center channel and, SS-3 surround speakers. Now it is time for an upgrade to the Reference series. I listened to the Reference Premier series as well but didn't hear much difference between the two series so I opted for the Reference series R-820F towers and the R-34C center channel speakers. The new front soundstage is amazing. Clarity and details are crisp and clear. Aggressive looks with the grills off. I will be buying the rest of the series soon to complete my 7.2.2 Dolby Atmos system. Great start so farYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing sound!- June 1, 2019
I bought a couple of these and hooked them up as the front right and left speakers for my surround sound system. I'm sure that these are not the best speakers in the world, but for what I paid, I am almost sure that I couldn't do better. I was watching a show and a hip hop song came on with deep bass. I felt a smile form on my face. I knew that the speakers that I had up there before would not have been able to handle it, but the bass sounded great with these speakers. Long story short, these seem like great speakers handling a wide range of highs and lows, and the sound provided is crystal clear. I do recommend these speakers.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.