Klipsch R820F 150-Watt 2-Way Tower Speaker - Single - Black
- Handles up to 150 Watts of power
- 2-way speaker utilizes woofers and a tweeter to create a dynamic range of sound
- Dual 8" spun copper injection moulded graphite subwoofers produce an amazingly deep low-frequency bass response with minimal cone breakup or distortion for full, crisp sound
- Linear Travel Suspension 1" tweeter minimizes distortion for clear, detailed performance
- 90x90 Tractrix Horn technology delivers an impressive high-end response and greater extension, enhanced imaging, and powerful dynamics to create natural sound
- Rear-firing port is perfectly matched to the cabinet and woofers, so that the rear placement design creates ideal airflow with minimal distortion
- MDF cabinet with wood grain finish combines durable materials with a classic style
- 5-way binding posts provide sturdy terminals for maximum connection flexibility
- Removable magnetic grille adds a rich and refined look
Required accessories (sold separately)
- Speaker wire (make sure to measure the room so you'll know how much wire to get)
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 857 reviewers who responded, 844 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- KLIPSCH R820F- 10 mars 2019
LONG STORY SHORT, THESE ARE INCREDIBLE SPEAKERS. GET THEM ON SALE AND YOU ARE EVEN FURTHER AHEAD. I HAD A PAIR OF CERWIN VEGA D9 SPEAKERS FOR OVER 30 YEARS AND THOUGHT THEIR SOUND WAS REALLY GOOD. THESE KLIPSCH SPEAKERS ARE CLEANER, WITH BETTER MID-RANGE AND LESS DISTORTION AND CROSSOVER ISSUES.THE HIGHS ARE BRIGHT BUT NOT OVER POWERING. THE BASS IS AS GOOD IF NOT BETTER. I WAS LOOKING AT POLK RTIA7, AND RTIA9 . THE POLKS JUST DON'T SEEM TO HAVE THE QUALITY THE KLIPSCH SPEAKERS HAVE. AFTER READING THE MANY POSITIVE 5 STAR REVIEWS ON THESE SPEAKERS I DECIDED TO TAKE THE CHANCE AND BUY THEM. I AM 100 PERCENT SATISFIED WITH THESE SPEAKERS.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Buy when on sale - not bad- 19 décembre 2020
This is absolutely not an audiophile speaker by any definition; it lacks refinement and definition. However, it is loud and sounds decent for music. Do not buy when not on sale at 400; is it not worth a penny more than that for each speaker (when at full price it is destroyed by competing products such as PSB and Elac). Would only recommend for a home theatre, if looking for stereo speakers for music only I would recommend other brands in this price range even when on sale (for instance Alpha T20s by PSB).Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Klipsche greatness- 17 février 2019
I have been a Klipsch buyer for a while now starting with the Quintet series. Then came the Synergy series with SF-3 towers, SC-3 center channel and, SS-3 surround speakers. Now it is time for an upgrade to the Reference series. I listened to the Reference Premier series as well but didn't hear much difference between the two series so I opted for the Reference series R-820F towers and the R-34C center channel speakers. The new front soundstage is amazing. Clarity and details are crisp and clear. Aggressive looks with the grills off. I will be buying the rest of the series soon to complete my 7.2.2 Dolby Atmos system. Great start so farYes, I would recommend this to a friend.