Klipsch Reference R12SW 12" 400-Watt Powered Subwoofer - Black
- 12" copper-spun high-performance driver facing the front and digital amplifier blasts out deep punches with a solid bass sound
- Injection-moulded graphite (IMG) drivers are lightweight but highly rigid, which gives you an impressively low frequency response without distortion or cone breakup
- Generates low frequency response ranging from 29Hz to 120Hz +/-3dB with minimum distortion
- 400W power output pumps out thick, punchy bass that sounds precise and dynamic
- Built-in-all-digital amplifier ensures more than sufficient power with high efficiency and true-to-source accuracy in reproduction
- Low-pass crossover and phase control blend with the low frequency tones of other Klipsch speakers and set excellent bass levels in your space
- Line/LFE input supports connections with both older and newer receivers
- Strong and flexible grille is removable and boosts the style of the system with a premium design
- Contemporary aesthetic with brushed polymer veneer finish is durable and fits in well with most interiors
Required accessories (sold separately)
- Speaker wire (make sure to measure the room so you'll know how much wire to get)
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 25 reviewers who responded, 24 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- äußerst präziser Bass- October 21, 2021
hatte schon zwei Subwoofer von Teufel, aber dieser hier spielt in einer ganz anderen Liga. Auch bei leisen Betrieb ist Baß vorhanden und egal welche Lautstärke dann folgt macht er äußerst dynamisch mit. Von der Impulstreue bin ich richtig fasziniert. Jetzt habe ich ihn schon 1 Jahr in Betrieb und habe kein Bedarf ihn gegen irgendwas auszutauschen, da er 100% meine Erwartungen erfüllt. Steht hinter meinen 55" in der Ecke. Absolute Kaufempfehlung
- My Long Awaited Sub Purchase- June 22, 2015
All of my speakers are now matched. It took me a while but better late than never. I have a Denon AVR-1913 with 2 Klipsch F30 Towers, a Klipsch C20 center speaker, and 4 Klipsch S10 surround speakers. I had an older Kenwood Sub and my system was lacking in the bass area. Adding the Klipsch R-12SW Subwoofer and re-calibrating my system via Audyssey has resulted in an overall system I am just 100% proud of.....the crisp, clear powerful sound is just amazing! I have to thank an audiophile friend for convincing me a new Sub could make a substantial change in the overall sound....and he was so right! Great sub!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- I WOULD DEFINITELY BUY ANOTHER AND DEFINITELY RECOMEND IT- November 2, 2016
The R-12SW I'll just say if you want a true 400.Watt deep bass with a crisp sound this is for you I have to keep mine at about a 1/4-1/2 way up for the most part and with some movies I do put it up some more but at a 1/4 it vibrates the house perfect for movies really gives you the same sound as at the movies while looking for mine I checked out some others at different stores and this by far blew them away it also has adjustments on the back and a 3 way toggle for setting it off/on and in the middle standby so once it receives the signal it turns on automaticallyYes, I would recommend this to a friend.