Klipsch Reference R12SW 12" 400-Watt Powered Subwoofer - Black
- 12" copper-spun high-performance driver facing the front and digital amplifier blasts out deep punches with a solid bass sound
- Injection-moulded graphite (IMG) drivers are lightweight but highly rigid, which gives you an impressively low frequency response without distortion or cone breakup
- Generates low frequency response ranging from 29Hz to 120Hz +/-3dB with minimum distortion
- 400W power output pumps out thick, punchy bass that sounds precise and dynamic
- Built-in-all-digital amplifier ensures more than sufficient power with high efficiency and true-to-source accuracy in reproduction
- Low-pass crossover and phase control blend with the low frequency tones of other Klipsch speakers and set excellent bass levels in your space
- Line/LFE input supports connections with both older and newer receivers
- Strong and flexible grille is removable and boosts the style of the system with a premium design
- Contemporary aesthetic with brushed polymer veneer finish is durable and fits in well with most interiors
Required accessories (sold separately)
- Speaker wire (make sure to measure the room so you'll know how much wire to get)
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 21 reviewers who responded, 20 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- My Long Awaited Sub Purchase- June 22, 2015
All of my speakers are now matched. It took me a while but better late than never. I have a Denon AVR-1913 with 2 Klipsch F30 Towers, a Klipsch C20 center speaker, and 4 Klipsch S10 surround speakers. I had an older Kenwood Sub and my system was lacking in the bass area. Adding the Klipsch R-12SW Subwoofer and re-calibrating my system via Audyssey has resulted in an overall system I am just 100% proud of.....the crisp, clear powerful sound is just amazing! I have to thank an audiophile friend for convincing me a new Sub could make a substantial change in the overall sound....and he was so right! Great sub!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- I WOULD DEFINITELY BUY ANOTHER AND DEFINITELY RECOMEND IT- November 2, 2016
The R-12SW I'll just say if you want a true 400.Watt deep bass with a crisp sound this is for you I have to keep mine at about a 1/4-1/2 way up for the most part and with some movies I do put it up some more but at a 1/4 it vibrates the house perfect for movies really gives you the same sound as at the movies while looking for mine I checked out some others at different stores and this by far blew them away it also has adjustments on the back and a 3 way toggle for setting it off/on and in the middle standby so once it receives the signal it turns on automaticallyYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- disappointed- October 3, 2014
I've had this subwoofer for only a month. I started to like this subwoofer then today half way into a movie the subwoofer started going in and out and making this scratching sound now it won't stop(kind of disappointed cause this is my first home theater subwoofer). I really hope klipsch can help me resolve this problem. I'll be calling them Monday ( their closed on the weekend)...to be continuedNo, I would not recommend this to a friend.