Klipsch Reference R8SW 8" 150-Watt Subwoofer - Black
- Down-firing injection molded graphite (IMG) woofers provide remarkable low frequency response with minimal cone breakup and distortion
- 150-watt all-digital amplifier gives a powerful boost to your sound
- 38HZ - 120HZ frequency response
- Line and LFE RCA inputs enable connection to old and new systems
- Low pass crossover and phase switch lets you effectively blend the subwoofer's low-frequency response to your room
- Compact cabinet is finished in a sleek brushed polymer for a contemporary aesthetic that will fit seamlessly into any decor
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 12 reviewers who responded, 11 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Deep, Strong and Clean!- June 1, 2017
I replaced a good Polk PSW 10" sub with this 8" sub and it has deeper base, more power and a better/cleaner power supply. It is primarily for my home theater system in a large (15'x17') living room with 15' ceiling: 70" Sony 1080p/Harman Kardon AVR-3600 receiver/Infinity TSS 1200 5.1 AV speakers. The original 12" Infinity stopped functioning, and this 8" Klipsch sub is insignificantly close in performance to the 12" when it was new. Again, it is cleaner, and has more "thump/rumble" than the Polk 10" sub I had been using since the 12" died, and it does not break up and distort like the 10" did even when at higher output levels.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- subwoofer- December 14, 2018
I BOUGHT THIS SUB NOT EVEN A YEAR AGO AND NOW IT DOES NOT WORK, WILL NEVER PURCHASE KLIPSCH PRODUCTS AGAIN, PURCHASED A POLK AUDIO SUB AND WORKS FINE SO FAR. EVEN TO GET WARRENTY FROM KLIPSCH IS A PAIN.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Stopped working after a year- April 23, 2020
Started working intermittently after a year under limited use. Now just doesn't work. Powers up but no boom. Under warranty but have to ship out to the closest dealer 200kms away at my cost. Won't buy Klipsch again.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (1)Report