Klipsch SURROUND 3 60-Watt Bookshelf Speaker - Pair - Black
- Compatible with the Klipsch Bar 48 soundbar (sold separately)
- Each speaker has a 60W power capability with a frequency response from 120Hz-20kHz
- One 3" full range driver per speaker delivers with clear vocals and dynamic soundtracks to enhance your movies, TV shows, and more
- Specially designed and pre-paired USB transmitter slots and conceals behind your sound bar for an easy set up experience
- Easy plug in and play set up lets you connect these speakers directly to your Klipsch sound bar for outstanding sound right out of the box
- Convenient 1/4-20" inserts let you mount these speakers anywhere on your wall for flexible placement options, or just place them on a table
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 63 reviewers who responded, 51 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Easy setup- September 27, 2021
Easy to connect.man what a big difference and the sound is on pointYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent addition to the Bar 48- May 31, 2019
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] These are the matched set for the Klipsch BAR 48. Once paired wirelessly, they take the BAR from a 3.1 to a DTS 5.1 and automatically decodes dolby digital. These compliment the BAR perfectly both in appearance and sound quality. The addition of these just doubled the sound and immersion into my movies now. Absolutely love the crispness and clarity. They're rated at being 60 watt speakers.They each have a 3 in. driver and are in a sealed black hard wood housing. The only wire they have is the power wire which comes out of the back and is flush with the backside as pictured. I put mine on pedestals with a wide opening so that the wire is ran down inside the center and completely concealed. Would definitely recommend these to others.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very immersive- July 13, 2020
Got a klipsch bar 48? Then these surrounds are a must. I’ve read reviews where people say you can barely hear the effects and well it may be true out of the box but you can adjust the volume it shows how to do in the manual of the surrounds it goes 8 levels up and set mine to 3 because that’s where I found the right balance of front and rear and it sounds amazing. Also make sure your soundbar is updated to latest firmware too as that will also enable a better surround performance. Love the wood look and the 5.1 set up. This is a must have.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.