Klipsch The Three Bluetooth Wireless Speaker with Google Assistant - Walnut
- 60W speaker with 5.25" subwoofer and 2.25" tweeter produces powerful sound with deep bass and sharp highs
- Bluetooth technology lets you wirelessly connect with compatible devices to stream music and audio files
- Can be included to your existing wireless multi-room speaker group to play music across the house
- Built-in Google Assistant allows you to control all the smart devices through simple voice commands
- Stream media and apps from your phone, tablet, and laptop directly to the speaker with built-in Chromecast
- Google Home app makes it easy to setup and manage the speaker via iOS or Android devices
- 192kHz/24-Bit and 92kHz/24-bit decoding to support and perfectly reproduce high resolution audio tracks
- Real wood veneer and fabric make with tactile metal switches and knobs exude timeless mid-century modern vibes
Connectivity & Media
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 11 reviewers who responded, 7 would recommend this product.
- No physical connections, why?- September 12, 2019
Fantastic sound and quality, as expected! However, this product has a limited lifespan with wireless only connectivity. Bluetooth and Google are constantly changing, I wish Klipsch would have incorporated the same physical connections as The Three II, to give additional options as technology changes. I still have and use on a daily basis my original CF-1 speakers from 20+ years ago, and plan to use them for another 20!; along with all the other Klipsch speakers I have added to my houses.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- It's OK- October 7, 2021
I have owned The Three for several months now. Not the one with voice assistant. The Bluetooth connection is flawless. It has multiple ways to connect to your music. The bass is very good. Mid range is also very good. The highs, (the top end) are lacking, significantly. If you think of this more like a radio, you will be very happy. If you think of this more like a stereo you will be disappointed. For what you get it is very expensive. It is also a very nice looking unit.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- astonishing sound- May 14, 2021
have 2 bose soundtouch, and a Yamaha receiver through old Cambridge Soundworks ensemble speakers. This little klipsch sounds the best of all of them. Ridiculously lifelike sound. had a bit of aproblem pairing, but it was my fault, and one thing - it cannot have multiple inputs, so if it isn't pairing, make sure a second device e.g. an ipad - isn't connected. otherwise works fine.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.