Kobo Libra H2O 7" Digital eReader with Touchscreen (N873-KU-WH-K-EP) - White
- 7" 300 PPI E Ink Carta display provides crisp, clear text without straining your eyes
- Built-in Overdrive lets you borrow, place a hold, or return library books directly from Kobo Libra H20
- OverDrive library offers access to over 6 million titles, letting you read to your heart's content
- 8GB internal memory lets you carry your entire library of books with you wherever your travels take you
- Built-in Wi-Fi allows you to access Kobo's eBookstore, which features tonnes of titles
- Supports EPUB, EPUB3, PDF, MOBI, JPEG, GIF, PNG, BMP, TIFF, TXT, HTML, RTF, CBZ, and CBR document formats
- Ergonomic design with page-turn buttons and a landscape-reading option ensure a comfortable reading experience
- Waterproof eReader is the perfect companion for the beach, the pool, or anywhere else you want to enjoy the latest bestseller
- USB Cable
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 29 reviewers who responded, 24 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- The best gift- December 29, 2020
I received the Kobo Libre H2O as a Christmas gift, and I can honestly say it is my favourite gift I’ve received in years. I had heard the Kobo could be connected to your library card and set that up instantly. Within 10 minutes I was already reading my first Ebook accessed from my public library. I had no issues setting up my Kobo and Overdrive, it is extremely simple and easy to use. I love the size and lightweight of the Libre. I always enjoyed reading but the Kobo and Overdrive capability has turned reading into an even more fun, exciting, and engaging past time!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Almost perfect- October 22, 2019
I say almost perfect because on the first charge it lasted for 3 weeks,when I charged it up again that charge only lasted a few days and I haven't been reading very much since that charge. Other than this,I love the fact that I can read in the dark without the screen causing eye strain. You can download books very quickly,connect to Kobo to purchase new books,and the best part is as soon as you turn it on,it is at the page you were reading. This is a big deal for me after using an android for the last 3 years as an e reader.
Not helpful (1)Report
- Perfect!- December 2, 2020
This reader is an upgrade to our previous Kobo Glo HDs. The page refresh is faster, by the time your eyes move from the bottom of the page to the top, the new page is there. The buttons are a nice addition to the page turning ability and are easily inverted from the default, bottom button page forward. The bar on the right makes holding the book easy and helps prevent inadvertent page turning by touching the screen. The page brightness is also easily adjustable by sliding a finger up/down the left side of the page. Battery life is excellent.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (1)Report