KontrolFreek FPS Freek Galaxy Thumbsticks for PS4 & PS5
- Compatible with PlayStation 5 and PlayStation 4 (note: packaging may not reflect updated compatibility)
- Designed for space shooting games such as Halo 5: Guardians, Star Wars Battlefront, and Destiny: The Taken King
- Includes 2 concave analog thumbstick covers
- Full-size stick is for accuracy and the other is a CQC-style stick designed for comfort and grip
- Ideal for use when slaying aliens to save the galaxy
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 303 reviewers who responded, 277 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Durable- March 26, 2020
It helps alot when I play bingbongers 2 donger edition and they feel good and spicy like cheese
Not helpful (0)Report
- These are the best!- June 13, 2020
These thumbsticks make playing ps4 a little more comfortable and ergonomic, especially when you play a lot. I've tried cheaper thumbsticks and off brand, but they either don't fit the controller properly or wear out really fast. KontrolFreek makes the best fitting and longest lasting thumbsticks. They come in a lot of colors & work great. They may seem pricey for a couple pieces or rubbery material, but they're worth the price when you're spending more replacing the cheaper ones all the time. Plus they fit snug enough to have real control, unlike the cheaper ones. These are the only ones to buy!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Didn’t work for me- November 6, 2020
Kontrol Freeks are honestly hit or miss. If they improve your experience after getting used to them, great. However sometimes they won’t improve your experience. I actually found hitting my shots easier (or at least more consistently) just using the normal dual shock 4 sticks. They’re not even worth it for grip, they get just as slippery/worn out as a dual shock 4 controller without Kontrol Freeks. I would recommend this product still, just to see if it works for you. But honestly, make sure it really does improve you’re experience, not just keep you at the same skill level.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.