Koodo Apple iPhone SE 128GB (2nd Generation) - Black - Monthly Tab Payment
- Get 2 free Google Nest Minis ($140 value) with an eligible Koodo Tab activation.
Important Update: We have a new way to start your phone activation process from home.Learn how it works
- 4.7-inch Retina HD multi-touch display with IPS technology (1334 x 750 resolution at 326ppi)
- Also features True Tone display, wide colour (P3), haptic touch, 625 nits max brightness (typical), fingerprint-resistant oleophobic coating, display zoom, and Reachability
- A13 Bionic chip with third-generation Neural Engine
- 128GB of built-in storage space
- 12MP wide camera with portrait mode, portrait lighting, depth control, next-generation Smart HDR, and 4K video
- 7MP front camera with portrait mode, portrait lighting, and depth control
- Touch ID fingerprint sensor (built into the Home button) for secure authentication
- Wireless charging (works with Qi chargers, sold separately)
- Fast-charge gets up to 50% charge in 30 minutes with 18W adapter or higher (sold separately)
- Bluetooth 5.0 allows numerous connectivity options
- FaceTime gives you video-calling capabilities
- Dual SIM slots (nano-SIM and eSIM)--note: iPhone SE is not compatible with existing micro-SIM cards
- iOS 13 with Dark Mode features tools for editing photos and video, and privacy features
- Apple Pay means you can pay with your iPhone using Touch ID in stores, within apps, and on the web; send and receive money in Messages; and complete purchases made with Apple Pay on your Mac
- Water- and dust-resistant (1 metre for up to 30 minutes, IP67 rated)
Before you buy this phone, here's what you need to know
- On select Tab plans. The Tab reduces through a Tab charge on eligible plans. Conditions apply. See in-store for details.
- Subject to approved credit. Connection fee extra (SIM card included). Upon cancellation, you'll have to pay off both your remaining Tab and Tab Bonus balance in full on your next bill.
- Speed up your in-store phone activation by getting started from home. Then, head to a Best Buy store to complete the process and pick up your phone.
- Some conditions apply to this offer. For full details, speak to a Mobile Advisor at your local Best Buy store.
- This promotional offer is available for a limited time and is subject to change without notice.
What do I need to activate my new phone?
- To activate your phone, a Best Buy associate will need to see two pieces of government identification. This includes one piece of photo identification like a Provincial ID, Driver's License, Citizenship Card, or Passport.
- Carrier activation is subject to a credit check and approval. Depending on the results of this credit check, the carrier may require that you pay a security deposit or meet additional credit requirements.
- Lightning to USB-C Cable
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 1 reviewer who responded, 0 would recommend this product.
- You Cannot Simply Upgrade- December 20, 2020
You cannot simply "upgrade your phone," as BestBuy would like you to believe. You must also sign a new contract for a new cellphone plan. Wish I had known this before. I have now missed the opportunity for savings elsewhere. Additionally, you cannot simply call a BestBuy store to talk to an employee. Everything is now automated recordings. I will be making a point to avoid BestBuy from here on out.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (3)Report