Koodo ZTE Cymbal 2 8GB - Black - Prepaid
Available to ship
Not available for pickup:
This product is currently not available for pickup at nearby stores.
- 2.8" primary QVGA display and 1.77" front display lets you view phone calls, messages, and photos with ease
- 8GB of on-board storage space (expandable to 32GB) provides plenty of room to store your essential data like apps, media, and contacts
- 1.3GHz quad-core processor and 1GB of RAM ensure smooth and reliable performance when you work on multiple tasks at a time
- 2MP rear camera with 1280 x 720 video capture resolution lets you take high-quality photos, selfies, and videos
- 160mAh battery offers up to 16 days on standby and 12 hours of talk time to keep you connected with friends and family all day long
- Wi-Fi (802.11b/g) connectivity lets you connect to wireless networks for easy file transfers
- Compact, foldable design fits easily into a purse or pocket
Before you buy this phone, here's what you need to know
- Find a Best Buy location where one of our associates can explain this plan's details to you.
- Order fulfillment is based on product availability.
- This product is available for a limited time and is subject to change without notice.
- Wall Adapter
- Data Cable
- Warranty Card
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 2 reviewers who responded, 1 would recommend this product.
- It works fine.- October 18, 2020
Bought it a week ago for my son, and it's been working fine. He likes it, and I don't have to worry about him wasting time doing Instagram, etc. It's unlocked, so you don't have to use it with Koodoo -- take it to any carrier with a "bring your own phone" plan. The only thing missing is a flashlight.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Koodo ZTE Cymbal 2- July 24, 2021
Awful. I can't transfer music to the phone. I can't put in contacts. The time shifts whenever I close the flip....and then I have to reset the correct time. Problems galore.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report