Koolatron 18-Bottle Freestanding Dual Temperature Zone Wine Cellar (WC18MG) - Black
- Dual zone cooling chambers store 8 bottles in the upper zone and 10 bottles in the lower zone for optimising temperatures for each wine
- Freestanding profile comes in handy for countertop or floor usage
- Seven, slide-out, removable stainless steel shelves let you create your own interior space for accommodating bottles of different sizes
- Soft interior lighting illuminates and highlights your wine collection
- Vibration-free thermoelectric cooling offers a noiseless and efficient cooling performance with an advanced heat dissipation system
- Digital touch-screen temperature control allows you to conveniently set and monitor the temperature for the dual zone chambers
- Temperature range of 54 to 46 degrees Fahrenheit (12 to 8 degrees Celsius) in the upper zone and 54 to 66 degrees Fahrenheit (12 to 18 degrees Celsius) in the lower zone offer convenient cooling options
- Triple-glazed mirror front door prevents harmful heat and UV rays from degrading or changing the flavour of your favourite wines
- Dimensions: Width: 38.1cm (15"); height: 116.84cm (46"); depth: 60.96cm (24")
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
- Complete Garbage (Do Not Buy)- May 29, 2019
I should've listened to the reviews on other sites. I'm not sure why the review below rated it 5 stars when they're having issues.. The bottom zone does not cool at all and the LED light does not work. I tried to go through Koolatron's customer service but it is horrible. Extremely slow response times and you have to the ship the unit to them at your own cost, which could be nearly as much as the cost of the unit itself depending on where you live. These units are notorious for for having cooling issues. Buy anything other than a Koolatron.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Wine cooler- March 26, 2018
Hi I bought this a few months ago and just yesterday the electronic data on the front has stopped working. The cooler is still going and the wine is cool but I cant tell what the temperature is. Has anyone else had this problem with this cooler.
Not helpful (0)Report