Also known as Viking Chess, Kubb (pronounced "koob") is a tactical game focused on wooden blocks called kubbs. Throw wooden sticks at the kubbs on your opponent's side to knock them down, without knocking over the king in the centre. Once you've knocked over all the kubbs, then topple the king to win the game.
- Recommended for anyone aged 6 and up
- Suitable for 2 to 12 players
- The object of the game is to knock over wooden blocks (kubbs) by throwing wooden sticks at them
- Knock over all the kubbs on the opposite team's baseline and then knock over the king in the centre to win
- If you knock over the king before the other kubbs, you automatically lose the game