Lava Electronics HD-2605 Ultra HD TV Antenna
Available online only
- Can receive free TV broadcast signals with a reception range of up to 125 miles
- Equipped to receive both UHF (Ultra High Frequency) and VHF (Very High Frequency) HDTV broadcasts
- Equipped with a motor rotor that lets you move the antenna's direction from inside your home with an included G3 remote control
- Dual outputs on the control box let you connect 2 TVs, or more via splitter
- Built-in surge protector protects both the antenna and your TVs from lightning strikes
- Adjustable gain control gives you the ability to control signal strength
- Antenna main unitPower AdapterMotor RotorControl Box3" RG6 CableUser Instructions
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 2 reviewers who responded, 1 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Disappointing performance- October 19, 2016
Not sure how they came up with the range, must be the prairies, or on an island. I'm 40 miles from the transmitter, open low rolling terrain with some tree coverage, not heavy, mostly open water with a 15 ft roof mount. I can pick up two of three channels. Buy something else unless you have an absolutely clear line of site.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Excellent TV Antenna for Trailer- August 5, 2016
I installed this antenna on the back deck of a trailer at Long Point Bay on top of a 10 foot pole and at first I didn't notice any improvement over my trailer antenna with a booster. After talking to several other park residents with the same product, I found out that I had it rotated backwards i.e. fins/collectors must be rotated towards the signal source not away from it. Upon making the necessary adjustments, the number of channels being received went from 20 up to a high of 46 under the best weather conditions. While I can easily get all four of the major US networks (ABC,CBS, NBC, FOX plus PBS), I cannot get any Canadian channels due to the large hill behind the trailer park. Definitely would recommend this product to anyone that wants antenna TV and does not want to pay for satellite.
Not helpful (0)Report
- this not the good one- July 20, 2019
that one not the good one only last about 3 months then the connection is no longer good you have to keep cleaning the connection that connect the antenna to the motor if it up on the roof this could be a hard antenna to keep operating especially during the winter
Not helpful (2)Report