LeapFrog 5" Video Wi-Fi Baby Monitor with Night Vision, Zoom/Pan/Tilt & 2-Way Audio (LF925HD)
- Video baby monitor makes it easy to peek in on your baby through the parent unit or your smartphone
- 5” HD LCD display with a 720p resolution delivers crisp, clear views of the nursery
- 152-degree vertical tilt angle, 360-degree horizontal pan, and 8x zoom ensure you never miss a thing
- Wi-Fi connectivity allows you to view the nursery from your smartphone in 1080p and gives you access to the compatible app with free professional advice and helpful videos from WeeSleep and LeapFrog
- Colour night vision gives you a clear view of your baby in low-light conditions
- Adaptive colour night light, sounds, lullabies, and sound and light profiles from WeeSleep create a soothing environment for your little one
- Two-way, talk-back intercom allows you to hear and speak to your baby from the parent unit or your phone
- Temperature and humidity sensor helps you to keep tabs on your baby’s comfort level
- 30-event local video recording lets you capture special moments
- Volume control with 3-level sound indicator alerts you at a glance if noise is detected
- Secure digital video and audio transmission protects the privacy of your family
- Long-life battery delivers up to 15 hours of portable streaming
- Wall-mountable design makes it easy to position the monitor exactly where you need it
- Parent Unit
- 2 x Manual
- 2 x AC Adaptor
- 4 x Screws
- 4 x Wall Anchors
- Wall Mount Bracket
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 20 reviewers who responded, 12 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- In love!- December 21, 2021
I am loving this monitor! There’s an option to have the screen turned off while the unit is still on and this saves so much on battery life! You can still monitor if baby cries by a bar of lights on the side. The camera can be controlled directionally by the parent monitor and it’s shockingly quiet while doing so. The camera has a nightlight and you just tap the top to turn it on. You can chose the colour of light, I like the red for a nighttime feed/diaper change. I love that this has the option of hooking up to wifi, but that it isn’t required. The manual comes with great directions on how to make sure your wifi connection is secure, which is very important to me. Once hooked up to wifi, you can use your phone as a “parent unit” part of the set (which you need to get the app for). Our old monitor couldn’t reach across our house, so far that hasn’t been an issue with this. I feel like this has more features than I’ve tried yet, like lullabies and parent to baby walkie talkie. But so far, I’ve been so pleased with this. It is a larger screen which is super nice, but also a bit bigger to have in your pocket. Overall, I’d absolutely recommend this!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Pan & tilt camera and good clarity- October 7, 2021
We were looking for a baby camera with large screen and good clarity of the monitor. This monitor's screen is 5", big enough for our purpose. But what makes us happy to recommend this product is the good quality of the night vision and clarity of the video. Love it.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- It saved me! Perfect gift for new parents!!!- December 21, 2021
Who knew LeapFrog would make baby monitors?! I had low expectations since they are not known for their baby monitors but I was pretty amazed with its quality and features!!! I would highly recommend it to any new parent!!! It is pretty light and compact to take to places. I liked how you can use both with wifi or no wifi, so if you go to places without internet you can still use the monitor. And if you don’t feel comfortable with wifi baby monitors, you can still use this without wifi! I liked how I could control the camera on my app and from the parent viewer. My baby moves a lot so the 360 degree panoramic view was a PLUS! If he moved to the right and was out of the camera view, all I had to do was just click the right button for the camera to move. No more going in the room physically to check on baby or move the camera angle. Lots of my friends were frustrated their monitors didn’t have this feature because the babies would always be out of the camera angle. This saved me when my sound machine died. It has soothing sounds and night light just like what my Hatch (yes the sound machine that died on me while I was putting baby to sleep). You can also take photos and record videos from your app which is something you will want because your little ones are the cutest when sleeping hahaha. Oh the two way speaker, temperature and humidity were features I needed in a camera. This monitor comes with all of them. But the biggest feature that I LOVE IT the most was no fees or monthly subscriptions. Most of the baby monitors/cameras in the market charge you fees. I highly recommend this baby monitor.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Great gift for my wife and me to the second baby!- January 8, 2022
We got the second baby but had no experiences on using a baby monitor before. It is the first time we use leapfrog baby monitor, and it is so amazing! The quality and features are both excellent and it is super easy to operate the monitor. The wonderful thing is that we can use it with or without Wi-Fi and we can use it anywhere we want. My wife likes to control the camera from phone using the app and it is sensitive and convenient. The camera is for 360-degree panoramic view which is our favorite since we do not need to adjust the camera all the time. The night view is also clear, and we can check it without any other light. Another feature is that the temperature and humidity are both included, by which we do not need to buy other humidifiers. Overall, the product is working very well for us, and my wife and I both really love it. It saves us a lot of time compared to the first baby. I highly recommend this baby monitor.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Very nice monitor- March 2, 2022
It works very well, and picks up just about any disturbance. And it is nice that we can save videos too. Love the 360 degree rotation of the camera base. I wish the online LeapFrog login can access the features of the Android app. This way I could just use the computer/laptop to monitor as well. Also it would be nice to have an easy way to log out remotely, in case my smartphone is lost. As of writing, I had not figured out how to use the two-way talk feature. It doesn't seem to work when I 'Press To Talk'Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (1)Report