LEGO Architecture: Paris (Hard to Find) - 649 Pieces (21044)
Available to ship
Not available for pickup:
This product is currently not available for pickup at nearby stores.
- Assemble all the pieces to recreate the iconic architecture and memorable landmarks of Paris
- Boasts 649 pieces for creative play
- Suitable for ages 12 years and older
- Overall dimensions: Width: 28cm (11"); height: 22cm (8"); depth: 11cm (4")
- Familiar sites include the city's famous Arc de Triomphe, Champs-Elysees, Tour Montparnasse, Grand Palais, Eiffel Tower, and the Louvre, as well as grass and tree areas
- Sits atop tiled base with a decorative Paris nameplate
- Includes a booklet featuring information about the designer, architecture, and history of each structure, along with historical facts about Paris and its architectural heritage
- LEGO Building Elements
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 24 reviewers who responded, 20 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Oh Dear....- April 28, 2020
Everyone remembers that grey coloured Eiffel Tower from their vistis to Paris don't they? No? Oh good, so it's not just me then! Seriously, the build design was really good but Lego just can't get the basic colours right. The Eiffel Tower is not grey. The Arc de Triomphe isn't white either. An intermediate build which didn't take too long but I was a bit disappointed to find two key bits missing from the kit - unusual for Lego. Fortunately I had some spares - just as well really. This isn't one of the best of the Architecture kits for enjoyment considering the price - a shame because the actual build technique is interesting - it lets itself down....No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Starting to wonder.....- January 8, 2019
......why? These city skylines were interesting.....at first. Nothing much to say about this one. If you’ve built one in this series, you’ vet built them all. Not bad, just ‘ho-hum’. Quality of Lego justifies the price. I’m now at the point where I wish this ’theme within a theme’ would move out on its own and we’d get more and larger stand alone architecture sets. These sets would be best moved out of the architecture series and sold as souviners in the cities they represent. I have no problem with ‘repetitiveness’ when building a large structure like the Taj Mahal. But, I do have a problem with repetitiveness when comparing set to set to set......like these city skyline sets.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very Happy With Lego Paris- April 24, 2020
This is the first architecture lego set I've bought and the first time I've actually used lego as an adult. I found it very satisfying to build and thoroughly enjoyed the afternoon I spent doing it. The finished product looks great and I'm going to put it on display until the next time I feel like building it, at which point I suppose I'll dismantle it and build again! I'm going to try some more architecture sets and hopefully they'll be just a good.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.