LEGO Architecture: The Statue of Liberty (Hard to Find) - 1685 Pieces (21042)
Sold out online
Not available for pickup:
This product is currently not available for pickup at nearby stores.
- Experience the true sense of pride and accomplishment from completing this replica of an historic and iconic piece of American history with this Statue of Liberty LEGO set
- Intricate details such as her flowing robe, broken shackles, 7-ray crown, iconic tablet, and upraised arm are all beautifully reproduced in this landmark architectural, sculptural design
- Statue stands proudly atop a detailed pedestal with shield and brick accents and columned balconies
- Includes a booklet with information about the design, as well as the architecture and history of this welcoming beacon for immigrants and seafarers from around the world
- Set includes over 1,685 LEGO pieces to assemble this faithful interpretation of the United States' symbol of freedom
- Overall dimensions: Width: 44cm (17"); height: 14cm (5"); depth: 14cm (5")
- Suitable for builders aged 16 and up
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 112 reviewers who responded, 106 would recommend this product.
- Great Detail- June 26, 2018
At first I was a little disappointed to see the Statue of Liberty being made into a set again, since she’s been represented in sets before, but the unique details of this one make it stand out and love it as much as the original set from the early 2000s. Though small, the details are great, especially in the flow of the statue’s clothes and the stone look of the pedestal. It is easy to make mistakes on this set, since there are so many little pieces, especially when working in the statue portion, but it’s worth it. She looks great beside the original and holds her own with the smooth look and use of the pedestal.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Actually a beautiful face!- July 5, 2021
Much has been said about the need for a “facelift” on this model, but I think the “blank” face actually works really well - gives this more of a LEGO feel and looks much better than the pictures otherwise suggest. The build experience with this one is a great challenge and a lot of fun: really need to pay attention with all those small green pieces! I’ve built (too) many sets over last six months (have become addicted to LEGO), from the Colosseum and Taj Mahal to the UCS Millennium Falcon and Disney Castle; they are all awesome but the Statue of Liberty is the one getting most of the comments from friends and family. It also looks great displayed next to Empire State Builiding!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lady Liberty- June 17, 2018
I've been to the Statue a Liberty a few years ago. It was really something then, This set was added to my Architecture section. Overall, the repetition is mainly to the plinth section. There is very minimal, if any repetition on the statue build. Be careful on those little small green pieces on part of the body, as I can see why it can be tricky to mess it up. I was impressed with the height and size, a little bit bigger than I expected. The face could've been a little better, but it's not really bothersome if you don't think about it and from a distance, not really noticeable. Overall, a great set.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.