LEGO City: Downtown Fire Brigade - 943 Pieces (60216)
Available to ship
Not available for pickup:
This product is currently not available for pickup at nearby stores.
- LEGO set lets kids and adults alike explore their creative side by constructing the blocks according to the instructions, or by letting their imaginations run wild to create their own inventions
- Recommended for ages 6 years and up
- Set includes 943 pieces, including 7 LEGO mini-figures: 4 firefights, 2 construction workers, and a helicopter pilot
- Set also includes a 3-level building with roof, attached construction area with fence, tool holders, falling lamppost, a porta-toilet with removable top and front, free-standing crane with rotating arm and functioning winch with hook, and large fire ladder truck
- Fire rescue helicopter has an opening cockpit, spinning rotors, and a 3-stud shooter,
- Also includes R.O.S.-T3 remote-operated vehicle (ROV) with extending claws and a 3-stud shooter and a fire motorbike
- Accessory elements include 2 warning lights, a radio, 2 sets of smoke gear, 12 water elements, jackhammer, sandwich, 2 water bottles, remote-control element for the crane, 2 nfire axes and a remote-control element for R.O.S.-T3 the ROV, plus 9 toppling, buildable fire elements
- Compatible with all LEGO construction sets--combine it with other sets for even more creative fun (other sets sold separately)
- LEGO Building Elements
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 15 reviewers who responded, 14 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- WOW!- January 3, 2019
This set is amazing! As soon as I saw the leaked photos of this set, I knew I had to have it! For $100, you get a crane, porta-toilet, building, fire helicopter, fire motorcycle, fire ladder truck (hook and ladder), a ROS (Robot Operating System?), 7 minifigures, and a new light and sound brick! The crane works well, the flame function on the building is cool, the helicopter, ROS, and motorcycle are great, and the ladder truck is superb (but the rear section is backward compared to real US trucks and has no rear steering cab.) The light and sound brick is great but could get a little annoying if you played for hours. Overall, this is a great set! Good job Lego!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Hours of fun- June 5, 2021
My 5 year old son is going through a big LEGO phase. He has progressed to harder and more challenging sets. This one is our favourite. We had so much fun building it and we are having so much fun playing with it once finished. Highly recommended for kiddos with some LEGO experience already. There are some challenging steps, but problem solving is half the fun. Also, Best Buy was awesome to deal with and they had the best price on this set by far. Very impressive overall experience. Thanks BBY!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Value for money.- July 13, 2019
I haven't built built a Lego set in over 20 years and this brought back great memories for me. The value for money here is outstanding. 7 instruction booklets covering 9 bags of Lego each able to be built independently was a very welcome surprise. The following is what each manual/pack builds: Bag 1 / Manual 1: Helicopter & motorbike. Bag 2 / Manual 2: Fire Truck Cab. Bag 3 / Manual 3: Fire Truck Trailer Part 1. Bag 4 / Manual 4: Fire Truck Trailer Part 2. Bag 5 / Manual 5: Fire Fighting Robot and Construction site with Port-a-loo. Bags 6,7,8 / Manual 6: Abandoned Building. Bag 9 / Manual 7: Crane. The level of detail from the Robot and Helicopter shooting "water" and the ladder have a fire hose that could also shoot "water" were some very nice touches. Plenty of hours of fun could be had with this build. Highly RecommendedYes, I would recommend this to a friend.