LEGO City: Fire Rescue Helicopter - 212 Pieces (60281)
- Part of the LEGO City collection
- Kit ignites your little one's imagination to enjoy hours of action-packed playtime putting out fires and saving lives
- Suitable for ages 5 and up
- Set includes 212 pieces with a helicopter that measures 3.5" (10cm) tall, 10" (26cm) long, and 3.5" (9cm) wide, a motorbike, a power station setting, and 3 minifigures that feature Clemmons of the LEGO City Adventures TV Series
- Make up your own stories based on LEGO City Adventures by stacking up the LEGO flames
- Save the day as you arrive on the helicopter and drench the inferno with the water cannon
- LEGO Building Elements
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 44 reviewers who responded, 44 would recommend this product.
- - February 1, 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] Legos are always a classic fun time for every member of the family. My son had so much fun helping me build this firefighter helicopter set. He has also been having a blast playing with it. The instructions were very easy to follow. This took us roughly 30 minutes to put everything together. The helicopter is very realistic. There is an opening to take the person flying out, an opening to put a person in on a stretcher, and the blades move as well. Being able to shoot the water cannons at the fire is his favorite part. The motorcycle is very realistic as well. This Lego set is fun to look at and play with. It did not disappoint at all.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Tedious but fun!- January 7, 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] Either though when you think about Legos, you think this will be entertaining and fun for kids to do. My husband who is a paramedic/fire captain absolutely had a blast putting this together. It is tedious but he said that it got his mind off of the actual job in itself. He sat for hours with our kids building the copter. It really opened up alot of questions within our kids and him about his career which he loves. It does take time since it is basically a puzzle. My kids love Legos so this just added to their lego collection. I highly recommend Legos, its a great way to get the family connected instead of internet etc....Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fire Rescue Fun with legos- January 26, 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] My kids love Legos so they were super excited about the Fire Rescue Helicopter. This Lego set was awesome it came with Legos to build a helicopter, motorbike, power station. Also included Lego fires and three mini Lego guys. My kids were able to get super creative with these Legos and use their imagination and have some fun. My Kids thought the helicopter was super cool because it shot a water cannon out like it was putting out the flames they really liked that part. We also love that one of the mini figures is Clemmons from the Lego city adventure tv show. If your kids love Legos and Lego city adventures they will surely love this toy. We Highly recommend. Kids tested mother approved!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.