LEGO City: Garbage Truck - 90 Pieces (60220)
Sold out online
Not available for pickup:
This product is currently not available for pickup at nearby stores.
- 90-piece set lets kids build and pretend for unlimited play scenarios
- Suitable for ages 4 and up
- Features buildable garbage truck with an opening 2-minifigure cab, tilting container, and Starter Brick base
- Accessories include a dumpster with wheels, garbage can, shovel, broom, banana, fish, branch, and 7 LEGO brick elements
- Includes two waste collector minifigures
- Compatible with all LEGO building toys
- Garbage truck dimensions: Height: 9cm (3"); length: 14cm (5"); width: 7cm (2")
- Dumpster dimensions: Height: 4cm (1"); width: 6cm (2"); depth: 3cm (1")
- LEGO Building Elements
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 61 reviewers who responded, 53 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Great Garbage Truck- February 18, 2019
I have wanted this set from the day it came out for no other reason than I absolutely love it. A brilliant design that functions well and has great playability. The fact that the cab is open at the top doesn’t bother me as it doesn’t rain indoors! But it’s certainly not a 2 Minifigure cab. There’s no way in which another figure, apart from the driver, can fit in! The only option is to stand the figure behind the driver but then you can’t operate the tilting back without crushing the second figure ☹️ Overall, a great set!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- nice set- July 15, 2020
I got this set on a different website for a cheaper price but either price is fine. This set Is of course better for the little ones but I wanted it so I got it. The dumster is easy to clip on to the truck and all of the "trash" falls in easily. the truck itself rolls fine and I'm glad it comes with 2 minifigures. The only thing I don't like is that the "trash" that is supposed to go in the garbage can seems impossible to get in all at once. overall I think this Is a pretty good set.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Very intuitive and easy to put together- November 21, 2019
My 3 year old loves interactive toys. He's starting to learn and explore his surroundings more and putting things together is starting to appeal to him. He watched, impatiently as I assembled the garbage truck, the dumpster and the Lego figures. He loves playing with them and assigning them tasks. This set is perfect despite the age recommendation on the box. If they no-longer put things in their mouth, there is no reason this toy can't be enjoyed by a toddler with supervision.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.