LEGO City Great Vehicles: Tractor - 148 Pieces (60287)
Available to ship
Not available for pickup:
This product is currently not available for pickup at nearby stores.
- 148-piece building set encourages open-ended creative play and fine motor skills
- Suitable for ages 5 and up
- Assembled tractor measures over 10cm (4") high, 17cm (6.5") long, and 7cm (2.5") wide
- Tractor features a tipping loader bucket, raisable boom, and minifigure cab
- Includes farmer and daughter minifigures, rabbit figure, 2 hay bales, and a crate with a pumpkin, apple, and carrots
- Easy-to-build set comes with a printed building guide and an interactive construction guide as part of the free LEGO Building Instructions app with zoom and rotate viewing tools
- Building Book
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 40 reviewers who responded, 39 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Wonderful Fun Toy- January 9, 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] My little boy absolutely loved the Lego tractor! I think all little boys love Legos it was really nice to be able to get him something to challenge him that he's never made before it was not complicated for him but, it did require a little bit of help from Mom and Dad (he's 10) I really like that it challenges his creativity sparks his imagination he loves to build Legos are one of his favorite toys he was able to use other Legos add on his room as a Lego nightmare. I highly recommend this tractor he loved being tasked and wanted to build it immediately! Very easy & fun to add to his collection vIf you have little boys i that love Legos especially if they love to build and also have a creative imagination this product is wonderfulYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Cute Lego Set- January 7, 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] My daughter LOVED this Lego set. We live on a farm and own a tractor and such. She loved that she had her very own tractor to build. Shes 6 so she did need help because, well Legos are hard to build at times. We got it built in about 30 minutes I'd say. We liked that it came with 2 people(a girl and a boy), rabbit and lego carrots. That was a neat touch. The process could get confusing but it's a good thing it comes with clear instructions. She plays with it all the time. Only thing we both didn't like was the lefo hair for the people. It will NOT stay on, at all. You barely touch the people and the hair pops off. That has gotten quite annoying. Other than the hair issue, its been a super fun toy and good experience of putting it together.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Tractor LEGO set- Love it!- January 6, 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I got the Lego City 60287 Tractor set and its adorable, easy to put together and the grandkids love it. Lego always has such great toys for all ages. This tractor set has a working boom that raises up and down and dumps and comes with some very cute accessories (hay bales, rabbit, vegetables, etc). My grandson is 7 years old and (with very little help) he was able to put it together in no time. Lego has such a wide variety of toys that it is easy for me to please all my grandkids. We love LEGOs!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.