LEGO City: Monster Truck - 55 Pieces (60251)
Sold out online
Not available for pickup:
This product is currently not available for pickup at nearby stores.
- 55-piece building set encourages creativity, fine motor skills, and pretend play
- Suitable for ages 5 and up
- Assembled monster truck measures over 10cm (3") long, 6cm (2") high, and 6cm (2") wide
- Fanged monster decorations, chunky tires, and a driver minifigure give your child everything needed for role-playing action
- LEGO Building Elements
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 11 reviewers who responded, 8 would recommend this product.
- Okay starter for a beginner- February 28, 2021
This is my first Lego set I've bought in years and wanted to start my collection with. I like the choice of colours and design. For its price, it isn't as practical as other sets I've seen for the same price. You can have the driver enter and exit the truck through the roof, push the vehicle, and that's it. With its lack of props, it's more suitable for display than playing with. It's also more suitable for a Lego beginner than a more experienced fan. If you want to introduce someone to lego, I suggest looking for a more functional set to leave a better impression.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Great addition to the collection- May 3, 2020
Our 9 year son loves his monster truck saying he is a Lego fan in an understatement he is a collector and a very special boy he don’t play with Lego he has to build it and display it no one is allowed to touch it which can be hard for some to understand but he loves the thrill of building lego would definitely recommend.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Disapointing- August 1, 2021
A very simple building experience and not much of a play for, not too much more then a dollar worth toy car. My 8 yo son builded it twice, the second time without checking the instructions. He moved the teeth infront to make a jaw. When have Lego made a decision to make their sets cheaper for a higher price??No, I would not recommend this to a friend.