LEGO City: Passenger Airplane - 669 Pieces (60262)
Available to ship
This product is currently unavailable to pick up at nearby stores.
- Colourful shaped pieces engage your child's creativity and encourage active play
- Detailed airport scene includes a large airplane with a rear cargo door and roof, a mobile boarding staircase, ground loading equipment including an airport truck with a car elevator, a terminal with baggage claim, a control tower with radar dish, a red convertible car, and much more
- When built, the passenger airplane measures more than 18cm (7") high, 54cm (21") long, and 44cm (17") wide
- Terminal building measures more than 21cm (8") high, 28cm (11") wide, and 12cm (4") deep
- Also comes with 8 minifigures (including Poppy Starr from the LEGO City Adventures TV series) and a baby figure
- Suitable for ages 6 years and up
- 669 pieces are a joy to assemble
- Zoom, rotate, and visualise through Instructions PLUS (part of the LEGO Building Instructions app for smartphones and tablets)
- LEGO Building Elements
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 15 reviewers who responded, 14 would recommend this product.
- Fun set but lacking- November 10, 2020
Bought this for my tween son, who asked for it, built it, and thoroughly enjoys it -- but I would have loved to see more development of the plane's fuselage, airfoil, etc. instead of having such large surfaces in a single piece. It seems like a waste of money in that regard. Also, the plane's cargo door is flimsy. Love the details of the minifigures, terminal, and smaller vehicles, though -- they provide plenty of play opportunities, especially in conjunction with other sets.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Helpful (0)Not helpful (0)
- Tons of fun- October 23, 2020
My son loves Lego's and he's already built everything that is shown on the box. But he seen the challenge to see what all he can build from the pieces. He's made a car, truck, and even more. He loves the challenge of building whatever he wants. Thank you for the hours of fun he's had with ur products [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Helpful (0)Not helpful (0)
- Time consuming but great set- October 19, 2020
I have a four year old son who has been getting into legos, but he’s wanted to do some of the larger, more time consuming sets. This set includes 669 pieces. It comes with the main airplane, airport truck and elevator, air stairs, terminal, convertible car, and several figures. The great thing about this is that it has interactive instructions where you can zoom and pan to make sure you’re getting the perfect build. I will say this is a pretty time consuming piece. We built everything over several days as it gets a bit tiresome at points. Once you have everything together it’s great for gentle play. I love that the set includes the airport setting for more imaginative play. There are lots of small pieces included in this so I’d make sure you save your instructions. It holds together fairly well, though. This was a really fun first big set for us to build together. [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Helpful (0)Not helpful (0)