LEGO City: Speed Boat Transporter - 238 Pieces (60254)
- 238-piece building set encourages creativity, fine motor skills, and pretend play
- Suitable for ages 5 and up
- Assembled transporter measures over 36cm (14") long, 9cm (3") high, and 6cm (2") wide
- Assembled speed boat measures over 24cm (9") long, 6cm (2") high, and 6cm (2") wide
- Truck features a cab, opening doors, removable roof, and transport restraining bars while the speed boat floats on water and has an opening cockpit with room for the Xtreme racing
- Truck driver and Xtreme racing driver minifigures provide hours of role-playing fun
- LEGO Building Elements
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 53 reviewers who responded, 53 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- LEGO - City Race Boat Transporter- August 23, 2021
Such a great little LEGO set! My 10 year old son put this together in less than an hour and loves it. It goes well with the rest of his LEGO City sets. I would highly recommend it for any LEGO fanatic.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nothing wrong with it- September 7, 2020
There is nothing wrong with this set - a cool looking speedboat, bright colours and a solid transporter vehicle. Was pretty easy to build,but enjoyable. Great addition to my son's collection.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Favorite- February 26, 2021
Great gift for kids. My son loved it. He put it together and then he took it apart a couple weeks after just to do it again he enjoyed it that much. This is one of his favorite sets yet.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great for 10 year olds- January 2, 2021
I bought this for my grandson for Christmas and he loved it! He sat down and put it all together the first night. He's 10 years old and had no problems putting it together.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice collection- October 31, 2020
I purchased this one for my kid. She loved it so much and it only took him a day to mess it up. So, as a problem silver, I decided that I place it on my wall shelfYes, I would recommend this to a friend.