LEGO City Trains: Passenger Train - 677 Pieces (60197)
Sold out online
Not available for pickup:
This product is currently not available for pickup at nearby stores.
- Motorized and ready to move, the buildable passenger train even comes with its own track, platform, and Bluetooth remote control
- Suitable for ages 6 to 12 years old
- Includes 677 pieces
- Set features a motorized engine with 10-speed Bluetooth remote control, opening nose cone, driver's cabin with a window that opens, 2 cars with removable roofs, seats, and tables, 16 curved and 4 straight rails for a full circular track, train signal, and a buildable platform that boasts 2 seats and a train service map
- Includes 2 passengers, train conductor, and train attendant minifigures, along with 3 mugs, 3 muffins, a hot dog, croissant, messenger bag, and a suitcase with LEGO box inside for a fully immersive experience
- Requires 10 AAA batteries (not included)
- Passenger train with cars overall dimensions: Width: 69cm (27"); height: 11cm (4"); depth: 5cm (1")
- Engine section overall dimensions: Width: 26cm (10"); height: 11cm (4"); depth: 5cm (1")
- Platform overall dimensions: Width: 11cm (4"); height: 7cm (2"); depth: 6cm (2")
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 66 reviewers who responded, 58 would recommend this product.
- Good Buy for the money- August 2, 2019
I bought this train set around Christmas time, I wanted a train going around the base of the tree. It was awesome and perfect. My daughter who played with it for the first time loved and loves it still, eight months later, yes the tree is down. I do wish there was a caboose for the train,and I hope there will be more trains, and train sets to come in the future. I know there were more train sets in the past, I hope those come back too with the very simple remote control of his set. That is the real reason why my daughter likes this set. I'm going to add the Cargo Train set to this one and really blow my daughter's mind... lolYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great play value, good design- December 30, 2019
This set was purchased for my 5 year old grandson. He & I love it. His dad had the older 9v trains from the early 2000s and we found a cache of the older metal track. It was great to be able to use the old track to greatly expand the set and have it run all over the dining room. The color and details of the model are up to the usual Lego standards. I particularly like the accessories for the dining car. It would be nice to be able to purchase a set with additional cars and/or a non-powered locomotive. Longer battery life would also be useful, but all-in-all a good buy and hours of fun. I plan on re-motoring the older 9v trains from my son's collection and build a bigger railway.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best of both worlds- December 2, 2018
My son, who's 5, saved for this train set for months. He did tons of chores, sold a bike, traded in his Halloween candy, and cashed in his piggy banks. He is so glad to have worked so hard for it and says it was worth the wait. This set is the synthesis of his two favorite toys: LEGOs and trains. It is a really cool set. In his words: "This train is one big LEGO set!! This is one great LEGO set and I love it!!" The build is fun, the remote is easy to use and the train runs fast and smooth. We will get years of enjoyment out of this. Get the extra track and stock up on AAA batteries--the set takes 10.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.