LEGO Creator: Roller Coaster (Hard to Find) - 4124 Pieces (10261)
Available online only
- Assemble all the pieces to experience the ultimate fairground attraction with this fully functioning, chain-lift model roller coaster with sound effects
- Suitable for ages 16 years and older
- Overall dimensions: Width: 88cm (34"); height: 53cm (20"); depth: 41cm (16")
- Includes everything you need for a fun adventure, including a ticket booth, cotton candy cart, concession stand height marker, and covered boarding station, as well as 11 minifigures to populate your fun park
- Decorated elements like money, tickets, pressure gauge, and ride control panel add to the excitement for realistic play
- Place riders into the cards and activate the chain lift, pulling the cars to the top of the first drop
- Spin cotton candy, smile for the camera, enjoy a beverage at the concession cart
- Set includes over 4,120 pieces
- LEGO Building Elements
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 180 reviewers who responded, 168 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Magnificent- October 6, 2020
This has been my favourite LEGO build to date. To say you lose yourself as it begins to grow is an understatement. Some of the build seems repetitive but almost each strut is different and real attention to detail is needed to make sure things go to plan. Make sure you pay particular attention to the gearing, one small mistake on my part meant a two hour rebuild at the end to make the wheels turn the right way at the top - completely my fault and only added to the enjoyment! Only shame is that the motor (8883) option is out of stock at the moment - i cant wait to motorise the model and let it run for a while. Great build - recommendedYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Stop complaining, already!- January 22, 2019
Received as a gift. Okay, so it’s obvious to even a casual observer that by their very nature, some things are going to be ‘repetitive’ as far as the build is concerned. Taj Mahal, Tower Bridge, Roller Coaster. All have characteristics that involve using the same structural component over and over and over. But, the result is very rewarding and very true to the structures actual shape and form. The modular building series, in general, is not repetitive. The Creator expert series has many sets representing actual buildings that, by their very nature, have to involve repetitive actions. This is a fun build and an impressive set once completed.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Incredibly Fun Build- March 12, 2020
What a fun tine I had building the Roller Coaster. I love that feeling with LEGO when large, odd pieces you construct end up fitting perfectly in the structure and bringing it all together. Every angle makes sense; every little hook or peg is there for a reason. And, the coaster works perfectly! Smooth and lifelike. Not a monotonous build whatsoever. Even building the pillars vary from unit to unit, and the resulting structure is surprisingly sturdy. Definitely spring for the Power Functions - it's a blast letting this run itself. My favorite LEGO build yet.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.