LEGO Disney Frozen 2: Elsa's Wagon Adventure - 116 Pieces (41166)
Available to ship
This product is currently unavailable to pick up at nearby stores.
- 116-piece set lets your child build an entire Frozen 2 scene for endless play options
- Suitable for ages 4 and up
- Stable features a water trough, campfire, hay feeder, and picnic area; Elsa's wagon features seating for two and a harness to attach to Sven
- Includes Elsa mini-doll figure, plus a Sven figure and baby reindeer figure
- Accessories elements include a carrot, cookie, cookie box, marshmallow, and a brush
- Comes with a special Starter Brick base to make it easy for even first-time builders to construct their creations
- Compatible with the LEGO Life app, providing you with intuitive instructions, plus zoom, rotate, and ghost-mode functions to help kids visualize their creation
- Pairs with the 41165 Anna's Canoe Expedition playset (sold separately) for even more LEGO Disney Frozen II magic
- Stable measures over 6cm (2") high, 8cm (3") wide, and 6cm (2") deep
- Wagon with Sven attached measures over 7cm (2") high, 21cm (8") long, and 12cm (5") wide
- LEGO Building Elements
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 39 reviewers who responded, 35 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Super Cute but wish it came with Kristoff- August 18, 2020
This set is adorable. I actually had a really fun time putting this together with my kids and looking at all the cute features; cookies, roasting marshmallows, carrot and brush for the reindeer. My three-year-old and five-year-old both enjoyed zooming the wagon around and playing with the set but Elsa's hair kept falling off. I was also disappointed to see that the set revolves around the wagon/reindeer but there is no Kristoff. I would rather have Kristoff instead of the baby reindeer. I also don't really understand the 2nd small hut/stable they have. It doesn't have interactive qualities so I feel like it could have been omitted or worked into something more functional. Overall, I think this set has some unique elements, great color choices and fun role playing opportunities but I really wish there was a Kristoff!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- 8 Year old asked me to up the stars!- January 17, 2021
While searching for other Frozen sets, my daughter noticed that this set only had 3 stars and she felt that didn't represent her experience at all. She went for all 5 stars. This set was very easy for her to build and presented no challenges compared to past sets she has built but the experience in playing with the set has been very pleasing for her and her 10 year old sister. So 5 stars it is....Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- No Kristoff- December 30, 2019
For the first time, I feel that Lego missed the mark on this set. My daughter was so excited to get the “Elsa” Lego set. But I don’t understand how you have Sven and Kristoff’s sleigh, but no Kristoff I would have preferred him over the baby reindeer. Overall the set is adorable, and my daughter loves it, but it just isn’t complete.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.