LEGO Friends: Andrea's Family House - 802 Pieces (41449)
Sold out online
- Part of the LEGO Friends collection
- Kit introduces your kids to the joy of socialising and the warmth of being with family and friends
- Suitable for ages 6 and up
- Set comes with 802 pieces and includes a 3-story house, 5 mini-dolls, and a micro-doll
- Explore various rooms of the house such as the garage studio, modern kitchen diner, Andrea's bedroom, the pool, and more
- Kids can show off their musical talent to everyone from the garage studio
- Sit down and relax in Andrea's bedroom after hours of fun
- Take a dip or splash around in the pool for some chill time
- Cook a delicious meal in the kitchen diner
- The house set features a removable top floor that gives you access to the bottom levels and solar panels on the roof that will encourage environmental consciousness
- LEGO Building Elements
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 46 reviewers who responded, 45 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Brick Quality is Declining- March 8, 2021
I'm an AFOL and usually buy these and make them into full houses/ moc's. I noticed this one had more imperfections then the previous friends' sets. The dark blue roof tiles all have poor quality mold/ spill marks and you can see the reflection of the imperfections on each brick. The grey clips that are used in the kitchen area of the build are chipped in the same place on each brick. With the abundance of stickers and lack of printed pieces, it's a sign that lego is cutting corners and finding cheaper ways to make sets and charge the same price. The stickers are printed slightly crooked, not sure how this is all passing quality control for distribution.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Good house- January 7, 2022
I want to make my own Lego City but using lego friends sets instead. So naturally I need a house. This set is very cute and rather tall. It's 2 stories but only one bedroom. The garage was a nice touch but I would rather it be next to the house (like under the balcony) instead of part of it because it takes away a room that could be used as a living room or another bedroom for the parents. A set this large and only 1 bedroom with bunkbeds... seems like they were trying to save space but it took away play areas. And the garage is barely big enough to fit a car I had to take out all the stuff inside. And I had to add a 32x32 baseplate underneath to give more play area.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Daughter loved putting this together and playing.- January 9, 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] This was my seven year old daughters first LEGO friends set and she loved putting this together with her dads help. Took awhile to put together and instruction book was easy to follow as it’s in steps. Her father and her really enjoyed and had so much fun! Afterwards when the house was all put together, she played with it for hours on end, all day. It really is very cute and has lots of details in the house and things to do. My daughter is excited to get more of these LEGO friends sets, especially the houses and we definitely recommend them to others!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awakened a whole new world for us- May 1, 2021
I am using Lego as part of a therapeutic approach to treating a mental health condition and this was the first set I bought to act as a “house” for us to use therapeutically. It has sparked a whole new love and passion for Lego in me as an adult that I never fully had as a kid. I adore the Lego friends sets and this was a perfect introduction with so many wonderful little features and details. The colours are gorgeous too! I just wish it was bigger with space for more bedrooms.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- great lego set!- January 27, 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] This is a great lego set! My daughter is getting a little older but still likes to build legos with her brothers so when they get sets she wants one too. There aren't a ton of sets "for girls" so when she opened this one up she loved it! She really enjoyed building it and all the detail that went into it. She likes creating her own houses and buildings too and this gave her some great new ideas for how to build on her own! Lego is just so creative with this stuff!!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.