LEGO Harry Potter: Hogsmeade Village Visit - 851 Pieces (76388)
Available online only
- 851-piece set provides an advanced building experience, along with opportunities for imaginative play
- Suitable for ages 8 and up
- Assembled set measures over 22cm (8.5") high, 30cm (11.5") wide, and 9cm (3.5") deep
- Build Honeydukes candy store and The Three Broomsticks pub, as well as three smaller builds: a street light, bench with snow, and a 2-sided noticeboard with a wanted poster for Sirius Black
- Comes with four random wizard card tiles (out of 16 total) for kids to collect from various sets
- Includes Harry Potter, Dean Thomas, Professor McGonagall, Madam Rosmerta, Mr. Flume, and Mrs. Flume minifigures and an exclusive golden Ron Weasley minifigures
- Building Book
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 27 reviewers who responded, 25 would recommend this product.
- excellent- July 4, 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] Really lovely lego kit. this set contains both hogsmeade and the honeyduke store. my 11 year old built this but did need a bit of help with the attaching of the roof pieces. simple to read instructions. i really like how the set is very detailed and the shop windows for example look like windows. Comes with all bits required, also included 3 additional items a bench a lampost and a wanted poster as well as 6 figures. i also like that it has a tool included to help remove bricks that have been placed together in error and it also helps in attaching them too. would recommend and will be adding more to our collection too.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- worst experience- October 9, 2021
I was completely missing bag 2, which Lego was great about replacing, and at least I could build the Three Broomsticks with bags 4-6. I've never had a problem with the pieces to a set until now. Other than bag 2 missing, I noticed two 1x1 studs were a noticeably different shade of tan than the adjacent bricks, the pink stickers look nothing like advertised, with so much of the green bleeding though it looks purple, and for one of the white snow pieces on the roof, it called for a 2x3 wing piece, but I only had a 2x2 wing despite triple checking I used every piece in the right place.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Mischief Managed- June 13, 2021
Adorable set, had a ton of relaxing fun building this with one of the films playing in the background. Quite similar to the diagon alley set (which I adore) but with less intricate detail on the interiors (which is understandable). Hope to visit hogsmeade again in another set in the future. My main gripe (along with the other anniversary sets) are the collectible cards. Receiving duplicate cards in an expensive set such as this is unacceptable. Doesn't matter if it's duplicates across multiple sets, shouldn't be in the same box..Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.