LEGO Harry Potter: Hogwarts Castle (Hard to Find) - 6020 Pieces (71043)
Available online only
- Experience the magic again and again as you recreate scenes from the classic series of Harry Potter movies
- Suitable for ages 16 years and older
- Hogwarts Castle dimensions: Width: 69cm (27"); height: 58cm (22"); depth: 43cm (16")
- 6,000-piece set offers a challenging build and features everything from towers, turrets, chambers, classrooms, creatures, the Whomping Willow, Hagrid's hut, and other iconic features
- Includes 4 minifigures and 27 microfigures to represent all the characters you know love for limitless role-playing fun
- Loaded with extras accessories to immerse you into the world of Harry Potter
- LEGO Building Elements
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 318 reviewers who responded, 302 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Outstanding- May 2, 2020
As a MASSIVE Potter fan this is the ultimate Lego purchase. Worth the big price tag with how long it took to build. It is visually stunning - absolute credit to the designers of this set, they have absolutely nailed every detail of the castle. The build experience is really good as it's broken down into sections and it isn't repetitive at all - very satisfying connecting the 2 sections together. It looks amazing when completed, I have it up on a shelf with the Hogwarts Express and Quidditch sets next to it an it looks stunning. I have bought many Lego sets in my time but this is by far the best build and the most visually stunning. BUY IT NOW!!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome LEGO kit- January 25, 2020
Bought this kit for myself after seeing a fully built Hogwarts Castle on display. How glad I am that I decided to purchase it. The Castle is very detailed with lots of rooms containing numerous small items that will be familiar to all “Potter” fans, young and old alike. I took my time with the build and completed it in about a six week period, the estimate of 30 hours build time is just that, an estimate, why would you rush something this good. I would recommend this kit to anyone with an interest in Harry Potter or just someone who enjoys building a detailed model, you just need a large space to display this model to it’s full potential.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not real sturdy- September 8, 2018
This was great fun to put together. The finished product is huge. However, I have 2 issues with it: 1. The main tower is not sturdy...many of the pieces were built so that they clip onto the tower. It makes the whole tower and the roof a bit flimsy. Not what I expect from a high quality lego product. 2. The castle is built in 2 parts that connect at the end. They don't really seem to lock in together. Because of these 2 issues and because it is so large, I would never allow someone to turn it around to view the rooms because I am sure that something would fall off or be torn off. Therefore, the full effect of the castle is missed.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.