LEGO Harry Potter: Hogwarts Whomping Willow - 753 Pieces (75953)
Available to ship
Not available for pickup:
This product is currently not available for pickup at nearby stores.
- Includes 6 minifigures: Harry Potter, Ron Weasley, Hermione Granger, Seamus Finnigan, Argus Filch and Severus Snape, plus a Hedwig owl figure
- Features the buildable Whomping Willow tree, Flying Ford Anglia car and Hogwarts castle section
- Whomping Willow features spinning branches and the Shrieking Shack tunnel entrance
- Flying Ford Anglia features 2 opening doors and an opening trunk with suitcases
- 3-level Hogwarts castle section features a gate, parapet walk, 3 turrets, dormitory with 2 beds, potions classroom with worktable and Severus Snape’s office
- Spin the tree’s branches to capture the car, then throw it to the ground to release Ron and Harry and drive through the castle gate
- Patrol the ramparts with Argus Filch and his lantern
- Mix potions with Professor Snape in the classroom
- Accessory elements include potions, cauldrons, 2 suitcases, 5 wands, candles, a lantern, Daily Prophet newspaper and magic spell page, broom, tables, chair, tools and 2 inkpots with a quill
- Combines with the Hogwarts Great Hall for even bigger LEGO Harry Potter adventures
- Recreate iconic scenes from the Harry Potter movies
- Whomping Willow measures over 7” (18cm) high, 7” (20cm) wide and 7” (20cm) deep
- Flying Ford Anglia measures over 1” (5cm) high, 4” (11cm) long and 2” (6cm) wide
- Hogwarts castle section measures over 10” (27cm) high, 13” (35cm) wide and 3” (8cm) deep
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 63 reviewers who responded, 59 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Great looking set, disappointing sturdiness- July 20, 2019
The set is a lot of fun to put together. The included rooms and items are good. The rooms are actually modular, and can be switched around and placed side-by-side in any order, which is a neat feature. It's also its worst feature. The different rooms are held together by two pegs (one on top and one on bottom) at each side. These pieces are very poorly secured into the structure of the rooms, which frequently causes the building to separate when my son plays with it. I also miss the way sets like this used to come with larger base plates 25 years ago, instead of having just enough base plate to build the rooms, and nowhere outside of the rooms for the figures to stand.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Adorable- August 29, 2018
Very nice build overall. The Whomping Willow is great, brilliant that it can actually hold the car in its branches and spin and it even has a opening at the base, perfect for Ron to be dragged into. lol The car is a delightful little build also with nice details like a trunk that opens and can store Harry and Ron's belongings. Minifigures are all lovely with dual faces and the building was a nice build also. Lots of nice little details with the various rooms. Particularly like the potions classroom and Snape's office? Looking forward to getting the Great Hall to connect to this set.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Everything is good except quality- August 1, 2019
I built this set about a month or less, then I found a lot of cracks on the bricks. Then I checked other recently set thatI built, it mostly has crack. I think Lego has a big idea and imagination but I feel like they has a lower quality now. Please Lego, please make it good quality before you lose all your fan. (They may buy clone set instead if you don't make a good quality!!!) I have many set and now I just feel like stop buying it because it won't last long. It all cracks. I'm not sure if I should order replacement pieces because it will just be the same problem, I guess.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.