LEGO Ideas: International Space Station (Hard to Find) - 864 Pieces (21321)
Sold out online
Not available for pickup:
This product is currently not available for pickup at nearby stores.
- 864-piece set offers a challenging experience to advanced builders
- Suitable for ages 16 and up
- Assembled model measures over 20cm (7") high, 31cm (12") long, and 49cm (19") wide
- Pose-able Canadarm2 and 2 rotating joints coincide with 8 adjustable solar panels for true-to-life detail
- Includes 2 astronaut minifigures, a brick-built mini NASA space shuttle, 3 mini cargo spacecrafts, and a stand for display
- 148-page booklet provides facts about the International Space Station, the model's fan creator and LEGO designer, and a celebration of the LEGO Ideas theme's 10th anniversary
- LEGO Building Elements
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 194 reviewers who responded, 174 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Awesome experience! :)- May 7, 2020
This is the first lego set I ever built. Unfortunately the Saturn V set was retired because I waited too long till I had the money for it, so I purchased this set and back ordered the lunar module and oh boy this set did not disappoint! Had such a great time with my sister building this and looks stunning on the desk and while building it I had those "aha!" moments when I found out what the piece represent on the ISS. I'd explain to my sister what part was which while we built it and she became very curious about each aspect. Overall, thank you so much lego for making this Idea project come to life and hope you will bring back that Saturn V :)Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Ignore the bad reviews- January 1, 2021
I got given this for Christmas as I am an avid Lego and space fan and I absolutely love it! The small components make it a challenging but awesome build and gives you a lot of satisfaction when you have completed it! I’ve read the bad reviews and all I can say about them is they must have not built the stand or model right as mine is very sturdy and hasn’t fallen off once! I have also bought many large Lego models in the past and have never had a missing piece so those reviews are just unfortunate I think. It really is a fantastic and accurate model to go along with my Apollo Saturn V and my Lunar Lander. I look forward to my next build :)Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Stunning but delicate balancing act- March 16, 2021
This set is visually stunning. The detail in the build is incredible and the manual and background information provided is great. It's a challenging build not because of the number of pieces but because it's so fragile. Almost every time I went to add a piece I found something else fall off. I got so frustrated I ended up building it off the stand and then putting all the parts together at the end. As for the stand, it's very wobbly and if you don't balance things properly it will collapse. It could really use some zero g's to keep it standing. My tip, build it where you intend to display it and don't touch it after that.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.