LEGO Star Wars: Imperial TIE Fighter - 432 Pieces (75300)
Available to ship
Not available for pickup:
This product is currently not available for pickup at nearby stores.
- Part of the LEGO Star Wars collection
- Suitable for ages 8 and up
- Kit introduces little ones to the realm of space travel and technology in an exciting and thrilling way
- Play set with 432 pieces includes a buildable Imperial TIE Fighter, 2 minifigures from LEGO Star Wars, a TIE fighter pilot with a blaster pistol, a Stormtrooper with a blaster, and an NI-L8 Protocol Droid that provides limitless possibilities for creating stories and role-playing
- Brick version of the Imperial TIE Fighter has a couple of spring-action missile shooters and an opening cockpit that holds minifigures
- Ideal for playing on your own or enjoying with friends and family
- The Imperial TIE fighter measures over 6.5"(17cm) high, 5.5" (14cm) long, and 6" (15cm) wide
- LEGO Building Elements
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 158 reviewers who responded, 154 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Definitely worth the money.- December 7, 2021
I for some reason, in my long time of collecting lego, had never actually gotten an imperial fighter of any kind. Mainly due to the fact that they are usually sold at higher prices, unlike speeders which the Empire doesn't have many of in the films or shows. I think this is an excellent way to make a cheaper and smaller TIE fighter as it has all the mini-figures you'd need, including an extra droid. For many, this might just be a comfortable size for the TIE fighter as in the Rebels tv show, this is basically the same geometry. And of course, this set being marketed for a younger audience, is light with play features. Overall I think its a great set especially if its your first Tie Fight like me.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- So much fun- February 24, 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] My husband, children and I are HUGE Star Wars fans. We also love Legos! I thought this Tie Fighter would be absolutely perfect for us. It did not disappoint. It was not "easy" but it was not too hard. It was a perfect challenge. We all worked on it together and it only took us a few hours. One of the coolest things about this build is that it actually shoots out blasters. My kids thought that was absolutely amazing. It also comes with a pilot that you can put inside it, a stormtrooper, and a Droid. If you are a Lego fan and a Star Wars fan, this is a super fun set that is not too tough and won't take days. We highly recommend this!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Pretty good for the price- January 2, 2021
I purchased this set mainly because I don’t have an Imperial Tie Fightier. For the price I think it looks really good, obviously it is considerably smaller than previous Tie Fighters. The cockpit itself may be a bit too big, but it’s not that big of a deal and I like that it’s mostly tiled off. I’m not a huge fan of the dark grey ball joints on the wings, I wish those were made in light grey to match the rest of the wings, but it is what it is. The minifigure selection is good enough, but it’s nothing special. I like the protocol droid a lot tho. Overall I’m satisfied with this one, and finally I have an Imperial Tie Fighter.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.