LEGO Star Wars: Imperial TIE Fighter - 432 Pieces (75300)
Available to ship
Not available for pickup:
This product is currently not available for pickup at nearby stores.
- Part of the LEGO Star Wars collection
- Suitable for ages 8 and up
- Kit introduces little ones to the realm of space travel and technology in an exciting and thrilling way
- Play set with 432 pieces includes a buildable Imperial TIE Fighter, 2 minifigures from LEGO Star Wars, a TIE fighter pilot with a blaster pistol, a Stormtrooper with a blaster, and an NI-L8 Protocol Droid that provides limitless possibilities for creating stories and role-playing
- Brick version of the Imperial TIE Fighter has a couple of spring-action missile shooters and an opening cockpit that holds minifigures
- Ideal for playing on your own or enjoying with friends and family
- The Imperial TIE fighter measures over 6.5"(17cm) high, 5.5" (14cm) long, and 6" (15cm) wide
- LEGO Building Elements
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 154 reviewers who responded, 150 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- So much fun- February 24, 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] My husband, children and I are HUGE Star Wars fans. We also love Legos! I thought this Tie Fighter would be absolutely perfect for us. It did not disappoint. It was not "easy" but it was not too hard. It was a perfect challenge. We all worked on it together and it only took us a few hours. One of the coolest things about this build is that it actually shoots out blasters. My kids thought that was absolutely amazing. It also comes with a pilot that you can put inside it, a stormtrooper, and a Droid. If you are a Lego fan and a Star Wars fan, this is a super fun set that is not too tough and won't take days. We highly recommend this!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Pretty good for the price- January 2, 2021
I purchased this set mainly because I don’t have an Imperial Tie Fightier. For the price I think it looks really good, obviously it is considerably smaller than previous Tie Fighters. The cockpit itself may be a bit too big, but it’s not that big of a deal and I like that it’s mostly tiled off. I’m not a huge fan of the dark grey ball joints on the wings, I wish those were made in light grey to match the rest of the wings, but it is what it is. The minifigure selection is good enough, but it’s nothing special. I like the protocol droid a lot tho. Overall I’m satisfied with this one, and finally I have an Imperial Tie Fighter.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great piece!- January 18, 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] My son was able to put this together with his twin sister with no problems, they are 8. My son is in the expert range for building, this is one of his favorite things to do, he has Aspergers, he is very high functioning. This makes him advanced in areas of interest. It came with several Lego characters which he loves. This is great. My son likes to play with his Legos after he has built them. This was durable enough to stay together while he played with it and his sister. Now he has it displayed on top of his shelves in his room. It stands by itself very well and displays well. This is a great likeness to the actual Star Wars imperial ship. The shooters are super cool and go very far! I would definitely recommend this to my friends and family.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.