LEGO Star Wars: Millennium Falcon - 1351 Pieces (75257)
Available to ship
Not available for pickup:
This product is currently not available for pickup at nearby stores.
- 1,351-piece set lets you build the Millenium Falcon for display or hours of imaginative play
- Suitable for ages 9 and up
- Features rotating top and bottom gun turrets, two spring-loaded shooters, a lowering ramp, an opening cockpit with space for two minifigures, a cargo area with two containers, navigation computer with rotating chair, couch and Dejarik hologame table, galley, bunk, hidden smuggling compartment, and a hyperdrive with repair tools
- Includes Finn, Chewbacca, C-3PO, Lando Calrissian, and Boolio minifigures, plus R2-D2 and D-O LEGO droid figures
- Weapons include Chewbacca's stud-firing bowcaster, Finn's blaster, and Lando's blaster
- Starship measures over 14cm (5") high, 44cm (17") long, and 32cm (12") wide
- LEGO Building Elements
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 112 reviewers who responded, 107 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Great Build- July 17, 2020
This LEGO set is a very popular one at the moment and you would be lucky to get one, but when you do get it, It's worth the wait. it took around 2-3 weeks to ship from England to Australia. This build had some unique building techniques that were very surprising and fun. for me this build is tied first for the best Falcon Along with the kessel Run. This build also fixed the problem of the panels being open and that made it look a-lot smoother then the previous models. The Mini-figures are amazing and are well updated. I would recommend this model to everyone who can get they're hands on it. Anyways Hope this helped make your decision.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Refined Millenium Falcon Set- December 30, 2020
This is an excellent build. It is the second Falcon I've built, I also built the Force Awakens Millenium Falcon (75105). It has some nice improvements over that set which is very similar. I gave it 4 stars because the set was missing 3 pieces, and the instruction book was missing 35 pages. The pieces were all common pieces and easily borrowed from other sets, and the instructions are readily available online, but for the cost, these inconveniences are frustrating. Lego also has an easy system for requesting missing pieces and instructions, but waiting on delivery for a set that is being built Christmas afternoon is not feasible.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Solid Upgrade from Previous Sets- April 19, 2021
Great set for what it is. I own the 2011 Falcon and when comparing the 2 there are many differences. This new set is a bit less long than the 2011 version but the amount of detail and proper shape makes up for it. There are nice details around the ship and I think one of the biggest upgrades apart from the overall shape and cockpit placement was the rear thrusters. Looks great and pretty sturdy model overall. On display, it looks great and for the kids, most of the movable parts are durable and won't fall off as easy as the 2011 version. I'd recommend if anyone wants an upgraded falcon and a great display piece.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.