LEGO Star Wars: The Child - 1073 Pieces (75318)
Available to ship
Not available for pickup:
This product is currently not available for pickup at nearby stores.
- Buildable LEGO model of The Child from Star Wars: The Mandalorian makes a great gift or a surprise for a special occasion
- Posable head, movable ears, and adjustable mouth can create a variety of expressions
- Set includes a gearshift knob element that can be placed in Baby Yoda's hand, an information sign, and The Child LEGO minifigure so you can set up a cute display
- Suitable for ages 10 years and up
- Measures more than 19cm (7.5") high, 21cm (8.5") wide, and 13cm (5") deep
- 1,073 pieces are a joy to assemble
- LEGO Building Elements
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 85 reviewers who responded, 85 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Mixed emotions- January 20, 2021
I received The Child as an anniversary gift and couldn’t wait to tackle another great Lego adventure. Throughout the build, there were moments where I wasn’t sure how it was all going to come together, which is really half the joy of any build! Upon finishing up the head, it dawned on me that he seemed “incomplete” somehow. After careful inspection, my vision was constantly drawn to the ears... that’s where it seemed a miss. Adding pieces to smooth the top of the ears would give him a more polished look; much like Yoda’s build...soon to be added to my collection. I would live to figure out which pieces would make this look better and more aesthetically pleasing.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Absolutely fantastic final product- January 3, 2021
This set is amazing. The details, the posability, the displayabilty, and maybe even the playability are all stand out attractions. I only felt bored while building the last bag of the coat as it began to become a bit cumbersome to build in only one color, but my fears during the build process were washed away after seeing the build come together. A couple of the build techniques in the head were really nice, and the lifelike movements of the head are amazing. My only issues with this set come from the head, which looks somewhat squished, and the right arm, which should have been able to rotate. Other than those minor problems, this set is amazing and I highly recommend buying it.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Eight bags. Eight episodes. Coincidence?- January 18, 2021
This was a beautiful build and so much fun to do. I decided to do a bag with each episode and really space it out (which is very unlike me) but it became something of a ritual. Every week, the Child was forming himself in the show and in the Lego until he became the Grogu proudly atop my shelf. The build was very similar to the other member of his species. You build a central column, then fill in all sides with the head on top. Obviously smaller than Yoda, and without the lightsaber, Grogu's head is perched on a ball, so it can be rotated and his ears can move. There's a little more play with it than with Yoda, who only has adjustable eyelids. I'm really impressed with Lego for this design.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.