LEGO Super Mario: Adventures with Luigi Starter Course - 280 Pieces (71387)
Available to ship
Not available for pickup:
This product is currently not available for pickup at nearby stores.
- Modular 280 pieces set combines the creative fun of LEGOs with the action-packed adventure of Super Mario
- Suitable for ages 6 years and up
- LEGO Luigi figure features a colour sensor, LCD screen to display his reactions, and a speaker that plays sounds and music from the video game
- Help Luigi collect digital coins by moving him from the Start Pipe to the Goal Pole and interacting with obstacles and characters along the way
- Free LEGO Super Mario app provides building instructions, creative tips, and a safe place for kids to share their ideas
- Requires two AAA batteries (sold separately)
- Components are tested thorougly through different processes to ensure strict compliance with the global safety standards and your kid's security
- Building Book
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 45 reviewers who responded, 43 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Great set!- September 19, 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] First of all if you don’t have iOS 13 this won’t work for you, because you have to update the Luigi figure ever so often. Also, you need this starter set to use with all the other Mario interactive sets. I think this set is very cute. We never had an interactive set before. It comes with a Luigi figure that requires batteries. The Luigi figure have different reactions. You can also collect coins is you get through the different obstacles. It has a spinning seesaw, which is wonderful. It has music and sounds. It also has brick and color recognition. It also comes with three other figures. Great set for a gift.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Fun, Especially for 2-Player- August 23, 2021
Luigi doesn't disappoint, with lots of fun interactions between him and Mario. One of our favorites was the concern the brothers show when the other falls down. The extra poison swamp and sand pieces are appreciated. The spinning seasaw provided a lot of fun 2-player action and we ended up with 114 coins on our first 2-Player run. One thing to note is that the initial update can take a *long* time. It took a couple minutes before the progress bar on Luigi started movie, so be patient.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lego Luigi Starter Course- September 29, 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] Our kids recently have received a Lego Super Mario - Adventures with Luigi Starter Course Lego toy. This Lego set is for ages 6 years and up. Pieces are very colorful , but there's small pieces that have to be watched with toddlers around. There is a free app. to help you get through this set. After completing this set , then there's more sets you can get to go with this set. Kids seemed to like it . It keeps them busy!No, I would not recommend this to a friend.