LEGO Super Mario: Adventures with Mario Starter Course - 231 Pieces (71360)
Available to ship
Not available for pickup:
This product is currently not available for pickup at nearby stores.
- Mario-themed LEGO set lets children learn and explore their creativity
- Suitable for ages 6 years and up
- 231 pieces included for hours of fun
- 7 action bricks for different interactions with the Mario figure
- Mario collects virtual coins as he runs and jumps from the Start Pipe to the Goal Pole via LEGO bricks, cloud platforms, the ? Block, and clashes with the Goomba figure and Bowser Jr
- Mario has colour sensors and LCD screens in his eyes, mouth, and belly to display more than 100 different instant reactions to movement
- Includes a speaker that plays iconic sounds and music from the video game
- LEGO Building Elements
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 452 reviewers who responded, 433 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Cool interactivity, but could be louder- January 2, 2021
Mario setup: required an update but wouldn’t update using iPad, switched to iPhone and it worked. Lego setup: using the app you are shown how to put the sets together. I wish they would give a sample setup to put the pieces together into a cohesive level. We used the example from the box Mario app and level run: the main premise is that you can go through the level with your Mario and as you jump in different features you would hear different sounds or get coins etc. it’s pretty cool, I only wish that the Mario was louder or that the sounds could be played via the appYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great for fans of LEGO and Mario- February 1, 2021
This is a fun toy, if you are a fan of LEGO and Mario, you will enjoy this but be warned, to get the full experience you will need to invest a lot more money in the expansion sets. This starter set is basically just getting you the Mario with a few pieces to get started. I would have preferred they sold Mario separately to lower the initial cost. I hope more figures are released like Luigi and Peach. My 5 year old son has a blast with these so that makes me happy. Be warned you have to download an app for the building instructions and to create digital courses.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- First Lego I've seen that needs software updates!- February 20, 2021
Four stars, lost one due to expense. These sets are pretty expensive, I don't recall Lego sets being this much money when I played with them. Perhaps my parents do. My son loves everything Mario and has been asking for the Lego sets since they were released. I purchased the starter course and one of the add on courses for just under $100. He does enjoy playing with these and it is good to have him using his mind for more than just video games while we are in quarantine due to covid-19. Never thought I would have to perform a software update on a Lego!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.