LEGO Super Mario: Desert Pokey - 180 Pieces (71363)
Sold out online
Not available for pickup:
This product is currently not available for pickup at nearby stores.
- Designed for use with the LEGO Super Mario Adventures with Mario Starter Course (sold separately)
- 180-piece building set expands the Starter Course for added creativity and imaginative play
- Suitable for ages 6 and up
- Build a desert scene complete with hammer turntable for Mario to knock down his enemy, Pokey, section by section and a Monty Mole figure to defeat so you can collect digital coins
- Turntable and 3 action bricks cause Mario to react in different ways when he jumps on them
- Compatible with the LEGO Super Mario app for building instructions, new ways to play, and idea sharing in a safe environment
- Re-buildable set measures 12cm (4.5") high, 21cm (8.5") wide, and 12cm (5") deep in its basic formation
- LEGO Building Elements
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 77 reviewers who responded, 75 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Lego Mario- January 8, 2021
Aside from the assembly being super easy and really fun toy. My five-year-old kiddo had a blast. Played with it for days. The only thing that I wish it included was the instructions. How hard is it to print instructions book and included in the box? Thankfully I had an iPad so the screen was big enough and after countless searches I was able to find the instructions. Maybe include a link so that the customer can find the instructions faster. Hopefully all people in the world have smart phones by now, because it would really suck if you didn’t. Next time perhaps include a book, or make it easier to find the instructions online. Thanks :-)No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Our favorite Super Mario set!- March 2, 2021
My son was really looking forward to opening it after seeing the video in the application. We have almost every Super Mario set and according to my son (3 years old) and me, we think it is the best set in the collection. It's a well deserved 5 star! As soon as we get on the platform (it has a barcode), the music starts. We move it from left to right and then backwards, allowing the hammer to hit a block of the Pokey each time. In terms of building the set, I had a little help to make the Pokey and the hammer because, in my opinion, they were the two most interesting elements for my son. The smooth vertical corridor is what allows the Pokey to stay in place and go down with every blow it receives. This is a great idea! I know that designers use different techniques for each set, but I'd like them to redo it! The build time was 45 minutes.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Cool add on set for an excellent price- July 24, 2021
I have a couple different Mario Lego sets for my kids and myself to put together and play with, and we thought this was a great set to not only construct, but also use. The interactive nature of it with a hammer-style piece that knocks the Pokey into four pieces as well as the device to help the Pokey stand up is way cool. My oldest says this was his favorite of the ones that we have. And price makes it definitely worth it.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.