LEGO Super Mario: Guarded Fortress - 468 Pieces (71362)
Sold out online
Not available for pickup:
This product is currently not available for pickup at nearby stores.
- Designed for use with the LEGO Super Mario Adventures with Mario Starter Course (sold separately)
- 468-piece building set expands the Starter Course for added creativity and imaginative play
- Suitable for ages 8 and up
- Build a fortress and the dangerous paths Mario will need to follow to reach the fortress and collect virtual coins
- Includes POW Block, Bob-omb, Koopa Troopa, and Piranha Plant figures
- Compatible with the LEGO Super Mario app for building instructions, new ways to play, and idea sharing in a safe environment
- Re-buildable set measures over 18.5cm (7") high, 38cm (14.5") wide, and 32cm (12.5") deep in its basic formation
- LEGO Building Elements
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 104 reviewers who responded, 102 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Great for kids who like Mario!- August 7, 2020
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] My son has never really been in to playing with lego having preferred to play video games instead. When he got this kit, that changed as he loved being able to build his own mario levels using lego and interacting with it via the app. Mario interacts with the lego by landing on interactive stickers on some of the pieces, causing him to make the same noises from the video game and even collect coins when jumping on the heads of bad guys. To play you need to install a free app on your phone which will show you building instructions and allow you to keep tally of your score. We were very impressed by the expansion and it was fun trying to avoid the bob-bomb and using the catapult to get past the lava. Everything gels together nicely and the expansion kit seamlessly integrates with the starter pack. I would definitely recommend this kit, especially for children who enjoy the mario video gamesYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dependent on an App- December 27, 2020
Another fun toy ruined by the need for another device new enough to run the app, an app that won't run on a laptop. Purchased the starter set plus a bunch of sets to surprise the boys for Christmas only to find out that it requires an app on a new enough device to download the instructions. The lack of the instructions was not made clear on the box or the website. I'm typing this annoyed review while they are using my phone to build the castle set and in order to play with the sets together they have to connect Mario to my phone. What happened to allowing them to build independently. This is forcing parents to get devices for children and allow them on the internet, I trust my kids, I don't trust the creeps that use these apps to track or stalk children.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Fun build, great for the kids- August 29, 2020
My kids and I built this for the Super Mario Lego set and had a good time. The build isn't too complicated and is easily in the range of what a 7 year old can do, with a tiny bit of help. The castle looks great and the play features work pretty well. The kids have a great time playing with it. NOTE: you must have the separate $60 STARTER play set in order to have the electronic Mario toy (and start and end bar codes) to use with this set's character and play features. Definitely recommended.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.