LEGO Super Mario: Reznor Knockdowwn - 862 Pieces (71390)
Available to ship
Not available for pickup:
This product is currently not available for pickup at nearby stores.
- LEGO set encourages creativity, fine motor skills, learning about history, and pretend play
- Part of the LEGO Super Mario series and coordinates with other sets from the collection (all sold separately)
- Suitable for ages 8 years and above
- Reznor Knockdowwn set includes 862 pieces
- Comes with LEGO figures of 2 Reznors, a seesawing Grrrol, and a Blue Toad
- Also includes a ? Block and Special Pipe: Speed Run
- Buildable rotating platforms spin by turning LEGO Mario or LEGO Luigi (figures sold separately)
- Completed model measures over 25cm high (10"), 56cm (22") long, and 30cm (11.5") wide
- Can be used for solo play or connect via Bluetooth to a friend’s LEGO Mario or LEGO Luigi figure (requires a LEGO Super Mario Starter Course (71360 or 71387), for play; all extra figures sold separately) for 2-player fun
- Building Book
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 26 reviewers who responded, 26 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- One of the best yet!- August 7, 2021
I recently bought 4 out of the 5 new sets from this recent wave. This has to be one of the best looking and cool feature packed sets to date, and a great value in terms of price per piece. The turn dial for the windmill is very sturdy and feels great to click around. The hammer to knock over the Reznor's is very effective as well and is fun to knock them off! Also you can stick Mario/Luigi on one of the tiles and give him a nice ride on a windmill :-) It also has the see-saw grrrol section which is a fun simple feature as well. What I like most is the two player functionality worked into this set, as well the rest of the wave, they were very mindful about it. I would definitely recommend picking this up and see how everything works and plays!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fun Lego Set For Lego + Mario Lovin' Kids- November 13, 2021
Bought this for my 6 year old son who loves both Mario and Legos. He has several of the Mario and Luigi Lego sets already and this was a good addition. It's a bit complicated to put together but it's a good challenge which my son relished. He especially likes the moving parts and has already disassembled it and reassembled it to form different moving parts and structures. It's an absolute perfect form of entertainment and play for kids that builds up their logic, thinking, and creativity skills.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- So much fun!- October 6, 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] This Reznor Knockdown Expansion Set is so much fun! This has been my sons favorite expansion yet. He loves that the wheel part turns and knocks off the other characters. The whole Lego systems is interactive and is great fun! My son is 6 years old and was able to build the whole thing himself due to the instructions being so easy to use. The Lego set is very well made and very durableYes, I would recommend this to a friend.