LEGO Technic: 6x6 Volvo Articulated Hauler - 2193 Pieces (42114)
Sold out online
- Part of the LEGO Technic collection
- Recommended for ages 11 years and up
- 2,193-piece Volvo A60H articulated hauler set improves building and driving skills while educating your child about construction, building, and vehicles
- One large angular position motor, one XL motor, and one L motor with a Bluetooth-driven smart hub promotes realistic operation
- LEGO Technic CONTROL+ app gives you screen controls to let your driver take full control of the truck as you drive forward, reverse, steer, change speed and gear, and unload the hauler's bucket
- Customised dashboard with authentic cockpit controls keeps them engaged for various challenges and achievements
- Includes printed instructions for getting started
- Requires six AA 1.5V batteries (not included, sold separately) to enjoy the full power and technical functions of this app-controlled toy (note: building can start without batteries)
- Assembled dimensions: Height: 20cm (7"); length: 60cm (23"); width: 20cm (7")
- LEGO Building Elements
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 50 reviewers who responded, 40 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Frustrating but rewarding- October 1, 2020
Having had this kit for some time a bout of COVID-19 isolation gave me the chance to build this piece of kit. I took my time putting this together and found it very rewarding but once built and I started using it with the app I found a fault with the gearing system for the tail lift. Once I started lifting I found that it had a tendency to come away from the main body, this happened numerous times and even going back to the instructions proved that I had not missed something it just kept coming off. I resolved this by adding some (6271167) to secure the gears in place. Also I would recommend putting the wheels on before fitting the main dump bedYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Gear Issues- August 5, 2021
This is the worst set of instructions I have come across in all my years of Lego building. Many extremely difficult to decipher pictures that have you looking ahead or behind to try to find where a part goes. I took my time, no rushing, and was very sure there were no building mistakes on my part. When I started the application, I found that even though the shifters were working in automatic and manual mode, the truck refused to move. When I switched into third gear the dump mechanism became active. I am aware of other Lego builders that have across the same problems. Other than these issues, it looks like a really nice model.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Fun fun !- October 11, 2020
I love this Technic set, looks and acts like the real thing, as usual I was super alert not to make any building mistakes and everything worked fine the first run, even the app ! My first Technic set many years ago I made a few mistakes, had to take it apart almost to the beginning, OUCH ! But I love everything about the Volvo Hauler, combined with my Liebherr Excavator, it is “LOADS” of fun for hours and different scenarios. I even purchased 48 golf whiffle balls to use as cargo, it’s easier for the excavator to pick up and load into Volvo. Recommend this for all LEGO Technic fans!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.