LEGO Technic: Lamborghini Sián FKP 37 (Hard to Find) - 3696 Pieces (42115)
Sold out online
- Part of the LEGO Technic collection
- Recommended for ages 18 years and up
- 3,696-piece battery-free building kit for the Lamborghini Sian FKP 37 (1:8 scale) helps improve creativity as you learn about the car's parts and mechanism
- Features like 8-speed transmission, movable paddle gearshift, V12 engine with moving pistons, 4-wheel drive, movable steering, front and rear suspension, classic scissor doors, opening front and rear hood, disc brakes, and golden rims makes this model highly realistic
- Eye-catching lime green colour brings in the spirit of Lamborghini
- Includes a booklet that features building instructions, images, and behind-the-scenes interviews with LEGO Group and Automobili Lamborghini for serious collectors
- Unique serial number under the hood lets you unlock special online content
- Assembled dimensions: Height: 13cm (5"); length: 25cm (9"); width: 60cm (23")
- LEGO Building Elements
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 303 reviewers who responded, 257 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Best Lego ever- September 1, 2020
It is a very exiting Lego. When you get it is presented by a excellent box You take the top of to be show the six boxes It looks just like the grill of the Sián It is annoying that you have take all the boxes out to get the instructions ruining the presentation The gear box was difficult but I got through without getting it wrong The interior is very clean and all functional The rear is very detailed and the spoiler goes into the body very nicely The engine is so nice with the carbon fibre plates which will probably be used in other sets Over all it works very well and well sit proudly in my collection.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Looks fantastic, but not sturdy enough...- August 21, 2021
It took me a long time to build, each of the 6 boxes, one a day, but it looks so good despite the light color. The real Lamborghini Sián with the dark green tone would look much better with the black accents and gold wheels. But the worst thing I found out is that the chassis could be a little more resistant, this set suffers from being too long, and the internal structure of the set twists a little if you take it from the front and the back. A few more pieces in key locations would solve the problem. But in the end mine will be exposed so it won't be a problem. I loved the fact that LEGO opted for printed pieces instead of stickers.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- INCREDIBLE set!!!!!!!!- June 13, 2021
In my 7 years of building, I have never had a better set! I loved every bit of the build. There were some really nice technic techniques I've never used before and some of the features the finished model have are just STUNNING like the scissor doors or moveable spoiler. All the mechanisms are really smooth. I have only 2 minor complaints. 1st, I had one missing part but the lego customer service was super helpful and sent over the piece for free within 3 days. 2nd, the colour difference mentioned on many of the other reviws but it was hardly noticeable in mine. I love this and DEFINITELY RECOMMENDED IT DESPITE THE HEFTY PRICE TAG.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.