Lenovo 14" Chromebook 3 - Abyss Blue (Mediatek MT8183/32GB eMMC/4GB RAM/Chrome OS)
- 1.6GHz octa-core Mediatek MT8183 processor and 4GB of RAM deliver powerful performance for your everyday computing and entertainment needs
- 32GB of eMMC built-in storage lets you keep your valuable project files and other data close at hand when you're offline
- 14" HD display features 1366 x 768 native resolution and narrow bezels to keep you totally immersed in crisp and clear visuals when watching movies and other entertainment content
- Integrated Wi-Fi 6 (802.11ax) connectivity makes it easy to pair the Chromebook to your home or office wireless networks
- Bluetooth 5 technology allows you to connect your Bluetooth-enabled devices such as keyboards, mice, and headphones wirelessly without breaking a sweat
- Three-cell 42Wh lithium polymer battery lasts for up to 10 hours so you can stay productive or get entertained anywhere
- Two USB-A ports, two USB-C ports with DP support, and one shared mic/headphone jack allow you to connect multiple external devices such as monitors, headphones, USB flash drives, keyboards, mice, and more (each sold separately)
- Built-in card reader offers quick file sharing between your memory cards and the laptop
- Lightweight and compact design offers convenient portability for on-the-go productivity and entertainment
- Pre-installed bilingual Chrome operating system offers fast and stable performance and access to a world of applications available from the Google Play store
Storage & Memory
Inputs & Outputs
- User Guide
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 1376 reviewers who responded, 1279 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- It’s good- October 30, 2021
I use mine to keep my company on the night shift, does me well.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent chromebook AND value when on sale!- October 3, 2021
As the title suggests, this chrome book is an excellent value when on sale. If you are paying full price ($319 USD) I would consider a different chrome book as there are better options in that price range. I bought this on sale for 189. This review is for mode 82KN0001US (the touch screen mode). It runs as smooth as butter for your basic internet browsing and movie/Streaming needs. It comes with the mediatek 8183 processor which is what you would want at this price range. Added bonus is the 64gb eMMC vs 32gb which pretty much all other chrome books at this price range with a touch screen have. Also note it’s a 14” screen vs 11” screens at this price point. Multiple browsing tabs don’t slow this machine down. It’s a matte touch screen so it does well in bright rooms and helps to avoid smudge marks. Even viewing off center (see image) isn’t bad. Sound is great when watching by yourself - would def get drowned out in a classroom like setting with everyone chatting. Touch pad is slightly flimsy and can seem a little inaccurate at times but it’s not a deal breaker. I bought this for my grade school girls to practice their iReady tests / get used to laptops / virtual homework on seesaw / and for other basic computing. If spread sheets are your thing; I would not rec this as the system does slow down. Even using Google docs for excel; just scrolling down the excel sheet got me frustrated due to the “lag.” Picture editing beyond cropping / rotating / red eye auto removal would probably be too much for this. Would I buy this again? Yes for the sale price. Do not buy this if you think it will replace your work desktop or work laptop where you using MS office suite regularly. It’s really a basic machine that does all the basics perfectly.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very very good device, but...- March 6, 2022
Yesterday I bought this laptop. I'm very happy with it, it's a wonderful device, my first Chromebook. Unfortunately, the Bluetooth doesn't work, I've tried to connect my speakers, cellphone, ear buds, mouse (all of them are Bluetooth) or detect whatever device near to this one but it doesn't recognizes anything, my list is empty. Obviously, it's activated in Settings. What can I do? Return it?Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great core features and performance for the price- October 23, 2021
Very very happy with this Lenovo Chromebook laptop. It is m first non Windows laptop and I could not be more happy with how fast it boots up, turns off, ease of adding/removing apps, simplicity of its Settings, great battery life, FHD display. We don't need a backlit keyboard or incredible speakers, so for well under $200, I'm not sure what laptop can do what this one can. I wish I needed another one, cuz I'd buy again in a heartbeat.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great laptop for a great price !!- December 7, 2021
I previously had a Chromebook which decided to breakdown the day before Black Friday, so I was lucky to order this newer version at a great price. The transfer between laptops was easy and I find this new version much faster. I like the fact that the speakers are on either side of the keyboard (so you get real stereo sound !) I like some of the changes that were made to the OS, other than one thing. I prefer Windows Outlook email to Google email. I can'nt seem to get notifications of new emails on Chromebook and I really liked that. With my Gmail account, I have to keep checking to see if there are any new emails. That's a hassle. I'd rather have a little icon to notify me of emails (and not just for emails in the Primary Inbox) The keyboard has a nice touch. All in all though, I do really like this Chromebook and recommend it to anyone !!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report