Lenovo A19 Smart LED Light Bulb - Colour
Available to ship
- Compatible with Alexa and Google Assistant for convenient voice control
- Adjustable colour temperature, brightness, and customisable modes allow you to personalise the ambience of your space
- Pairs with the Lenovo Link App so you can control multiple lights at the same time
- Long-lasting LED bulb provides a lifespan of more than 13 years depending on use
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 32 reviewers who responded, 25 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Lenovo Smart-bulb Medium 810 lumen- September 24, 2021
(This review was collected as part of a promotion.) Bough because Lenovo brand but does not connect to my wifi, it says it works only in a 2.5 GHZ network, my router uses dual automatic, try to configure with two separate networks, configuration is a nightmare and instructions are very superficial, it does not work lost my moneyNo, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent smart bulbs for your home.- September 28, 2021
(This review was collected as part of a promotion.) Great smartbulbs that aren't too heavy. They work really well with my google assistant. Highly recommended for any smart lighting needs.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Exactly what i needed- September 27, 2021
(This review was collected as part of a promotion.) Perfect bulbs, pairing took a while but use Lenovo link bro and should be goodYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great bulb with no connection issues- September 22, 2021
(This review was collected as part of a promotion.) Bought for a 12 year-olds' bedroom. He's having a great time building scenes and routines. Has not disconnected from the network at all. The key is to have a very strong signal where you're installing this bulb. I had disconnect problems with our Lenovo Essential clock until I put an access point on the same floor. Never had a problem since. We're still trying to figure out how to integrate automated routines into Google Assistant/Home. There's not a lot of documentation about that. App is straightforward and works well.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great bulb, just not sure how to use it- January 3, 2021
The bulb itself works perfect! Light is bright and the range of colors/brightness covers everything the one may need at home. Connectivity is also without any issues. The only caveat for myself is I am not sure how to use it in everyday routine. I am not carrying my phone all day around. So, sometimes I am flipping the light switch in the middle of the day and get very dimmed soft light that I set up yesterday night. I am still looking how to adjust :)Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.