Lenovo Flex 5 13.3" Touchscreen Chromebook - Graphite Grey (Intel Celeron 5205U/64GB eMMC/4GB RAM/Chrome OS)
- Intel Celeron 5205U 1.9GHz CPU with 4GB of DDR4 RAM can seamlessly handle everyday tasks like browsing, office apps, media streaming and the like
- 64GB eMMC stores and gives quick access to your files
- 13.3-inch 1920 x 1080 Full HD screen draws you in with its realistic and sharp images
- Narrow bezel on all 4 sides boasts maximum utilisation of the top surface for display
- Touch-responsive screen offers intuitive interaction that is more fun and convenient
- Integrated 2x2 802.11AX Wi-Fi provides smooth video streaming and seamless file transfers
- Integrated Bluetooth lets you connect to wireless peripherals or stream audio wirelessly
- MicroSD card reader offers quick and easy file transfer
- 51Wh 4-cell Lithium-ion battery provides up to 10 hours of battery life to keep you productive
- One USB-A 3.1 and 2 USB-C ports let you connect additional peripherals like external hard drives, flash drives, and more
- Two USB-C display ports for connecting to a secondary screen
- Webcam with physical shutter ensures peek-proof privacy
- Multi-mode design includes laptop mode, tablet mode, tent mode, and stand mode that allow you to go from 0-degree to 360-degree orientations in a flash for optimal viewing experiences
- Preinstalled with Chrome OS along with a bilingual keyboard
Storage & Memory
Inputs & Outputs
- User Guide
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 71 reviewers who responded, 67 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Flex 5 Canadian Version is Inferior- September 12, 2021
After reading glowing reviews about the Lenovo Flex 5 I was very happy to to be able to purchase at Best buy on sale. I loved the beautiful 13" full high definition screen which made reading my newspapers very enjoyable when flipped into tablet mode. My happiness lasted about an hour. Scrolling through web pages was jerky. My favorite solitaire game froze. How could the reviewers be so wrong? Well, I was reading USA reviews. The USA version of the Flex 5 has a significantly superior Intel i3 or i5 processor while Canadians are offered a dummied down Intel Celeron 5205u. No thank you Lenovo. I am embarrassed I trusted USA reviewers and did not notice the Inferior processor offered to Canadians. Thank you Best Buy for your good return policy.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (1)Report
- Dynamite comes in small packages- May 29, 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I love my chromebook flex its extremely fast. I expected it to be really slow the chromebook flex 5 has really amazed me. Its got a good slim design and is durable. the keyboard is durable as well very important cause i can go through some keyboards. I've really turned into a chromebook user and i never used a linux software before this and really had intentions on returning but seeing all the perks of having one and seeing what it can do ive decided to keep it. Wish i had a case or a bag for carrying when i purchased this item. There could of been a pen for the chromebook flex ? One thing i didnt like is i can't play my game on a linux system
- Lenovo Chrome Flex 5 Review- May 23, 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I really love this product. It was a computer being sold at a reasonable price (under $500) and functions well. I love using the flexed touch screen as it’s good for watching movies like you would on an iPad or tablet, or you could just have it resting on your lap as a computer. My only note is that this computer sometimes makes small buzzing noises when I use it after awhile. This being called “coil noise” I believe by Lenovo itself, is a normal thing with computer devices but also something I didn’t expect to hear as a new customer. Love the computer and it’s speed as well as the visuals. Would definitely recommend as a good every day computer.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.