Lenovo Flex 5 13.3" Touchscreen Chromebook - Graphite Grey (Intel Celeron 5205U/64GB SSD/4GB RAM/Chrome OS)
Available to ship
This product is currently unavailable to pick up at nearby stores.
- Intel Celeron 5205U 1.9GHz CPU with 4GB of DDR4 RAM can seamlessly handle everyday tasks like browsing, office apps, media streaming and the like
- 64GB solid state drive (SSD) stores and gives quick access to your files
- 13.3-inch 1920 x 1080 Full HD screen draws you in with its realistic and sharp images
- Narrow bezel on all 4 sides boasts maximum utilisation of the top surface for display
- Touch-responsive screen offers intuitive interaction that is more fun and convenient
- Integrated 2x2 802.11AX Wi-Fi provides smooth video streaming and seamless file transfers
- Integrated Bluetooth lets you connect to wireless peripherals or stream audio wirelessly
- MicroSD card reader offers quick and easy file transfer
- 51Wh 4-cell Lithium-ion battery provides up to 10 hours of battery life to keep you productive
- One USB-A 3.1 and 2 USB-C ports let you connect additional peripherals like external hard drives, flash drives, and more
- Two USB-C display ports for connecting to a secondary screen
- Webcam with physical shutter ensures peek-proof privacy
- Multi-mode design includes laptop mode, tablet mode, tent mode, and stand mode that allow you to go from 0-degree to 360-degree orientations in a flash for optimal viewing experiences
- Preinstalled with Chrome OS along with a bilingual keyboard
Storage & Memory
Inputs & Outputs
- User Guide
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 45 reviewers who responded, 44 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Dynamite comes in small packages- May 29, 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I love my chromebook flex its extremely fast. I expected it to be really slow the chromebook flex 5 has really amazed me. Its got a good slim design and is durable. the keyboard is durable as well very important cause i can go through some keyboards. I've really turned into a chromebook user and i never used a linux software before this and really had intentions on returning but seeing all the perks of having one and seeing what it can do ive decided to keep it. Wish i had a case or a bag for carrying when i purchased this item. There could of been a pen for the chromebook flex ? One thing i didnt like is i can't play my game on a linux system
- Lenovo Chrome Flex 5 Review- May 23, 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I really love this product. It was a computer being sold at a reasonable price (under $500) and functions well. I love using the flexed touch screen as it’s good for watching movies like you would on an iPad or tablet, or you could just have it resting on your lap as a computer. My only note is that this computer sometimes makes small buzzing noises when I use it after awhile. This being called “coil noise” I believe by Lenovo itself, is a normal thing with computer devices but also something I didn’t expect to hear as a new customer. Love the computer and it’s speed as well as the visuals. Would definitely recommend as a good every day computer.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- beautiful chrombook with great performance- January 2, 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] Great product! I love the keyboard, the screen, and the design. The speaker isn't the best but it's not bad! Battery lasts for a long time, enough to use it without charging for a full day. Although it's under 3lb but because of the smaller form factor, it does feel heavier than my 14" x1 yoga although it's not. My only complaint is that tap the trackpad as right click doesn't respond that well sometimes but it doesn't bother me much. It might just take more time for me to get used to how much pressure to use. Everything else has been great so far after using it for a month now.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.